Chapter 147

Jiang Nian spent the whole night trying to prove that she was good, but the next morning she couldn't wake up gloriously. When she realized that her back was sore, her face turned dark. Of course, when she saw Xiao Zheng getting up, she rubbed her waist unconsciously. At the time, her dark complexion finally eased, look, she said she couldn't do it!

  She rubbed Xiao Zheng's dog's head lovingly, Xiao Zheng bent his eyes, leaned back limply and rubbed against her shoulder, and played with her fingers: "Nian Nian, let's go to Mr. Yang's birthday banquet the day after tomorrow. Bar."

  She is so obedient, she can't bear to tease him any more, eh, er, go to the sky or go down to the mountain of swords or the sea of ​​fire!

  Of course, when Jiang Nian and Xiao Zheng supported the old lady to attend the birthday banquet of Mr. Yang, many people were naturally shocked, but the attitude of the old lady, Jiang Nian, and Xiao Zheng was extremely open. It's not what it used to be, and I have to smile and say congratulations in front of my face. Of course, Jiang Nian and Xiao Zheng didn't care about the congratulations and didn't need them. Seeing them like this, the old lady felt relieved. She asked outsiders about it and said that if there was a happy event at home, she would definitely invite them.

  That night Xiao Zheng fell asleep with the old lady, so he quietly went to Jiang Nian. He hugged her, and said with some joy and sadness, "I didn't expect grandma to do this for us."

  Jiang Nian hummed, and took out a box from the drawer, which contained the ring that the old lady gave her to Xiao Zheng's mother. She held it in her hand and showed it to Xiao Zheng: "Look."

  Xiao Zheng was stunned for a while, took it to his hand and checked carefully, and confirmed that it was his mother's wedding ring: "Didn't grandma keep it? Why..." He paused, "Grandma gave it to you? When?"

  Jiang Nian nodded, and touched the stunned little boy: "Grandma gave it to me before we were together, she said, I can stay, if you don't want to stay, I will leave it to you in the future wife."

  Xiao Zheng was dumbfounded. How could he not know what this meant? The old lady had already acquiesced in his relationship with Jiang Nian. As long as Jiang Nian was willing, she would be his wife. The old lady would not say no.

  Xiao Zheng's eyes were red, and he was speechless for a long time while holding the ring.

  Jiang Nian patted the little fool's shoulder, raised his hand and pulled him into his arms to hug him: "Okay, okay, good boy, don't be sad."

  Xiao Zheng put his arms around Jiang Nian's waist, and buried himself deeper into her arms.

  In his life, he loves three women the most. His mother has passed away, and she left him before he could repay her love. Grandma and Jiang Nian are left. Fortunately, they are also deeply in love with each other. If he loves him, he will love them with all his love in this life and protect them, and he will become stronger and stronger. They will shelter him for the first half of his life, and leave the rest of his life to him.

***

  Since then, outsiders have often seen Xiao Zheng and Jiang Nian going out on a date, whether it was a private candlelight dinner, or a public charity dinner, or attending a financial conference held in a certain country. Facing reporters and the media, the two never avoided the camera , sometimes Xiao Zheng was in a good mood and would laugh a few times. Of course, some reporters took photos of Xiao Zheng entering and leaving Jiang Nian's villa.

  Although Jiang Nian resigned from Xiao's position, she was very courageous. After taking charge of Jiang's, she not only managed Jiang's in an orderly manner, but also devoted herself to charity, helping many people, poor people who had no money for medical treatment, and those who had no money to study. Jiang's shadows can be seen in many places, and he actively supports scientific research and scientific research...