Chapter 25 The Beautiful Wife Runs With the Ball (6)

After Han Xiao heard the scream, the phone was cut off, and when he called Jiang Nian again, it was informed that the phone had been turned off.

  The old man immediately saw that Han Xiao's face was not right, and he expected something to happen, but he is a person who has experienced strong winds and waves, and said in a deep voice: "The driver knows the location of the place where Nian Nian is going, and she sent a message saying that she is going to go with him now I went to have dinner with my friends, if it's not in the mall, it's nearby, so hurry over there first!"

  Although Han Xiao didn't know what happened to Jiang Nian, this situation really made him feel very uneasy, because he was afraid that his grandfather would be worried about thinking wildly and rushing to his body: "It should be fine, it's raining outside, maybe you dropped your phone, don't worry too much , I'll go take a look first."

  Mr. Han nodded, his face was heavy, and he hurriedly urged: "Go! Go! Go and bring back Nian Nian safe and sound, not a single hair will be lost!"

  Han Xiao immediately strode out, with an urgency in his footsteps that he didn't realize. As soon as he left the old man's sight, he didn't need to pretend, his face turned cold.

  It is undeniable that he is very worried about Jiang Nian.

  If a girl who has no power to restrain her chickens really encounters some bad guys, the possibility of her getting hurt is too high.

He couldn't imagine that something would happen to Jiang Nian. After all, she was the little girl that their Han family had protected for two years. How could she be bullied so casually? He didn't take Han Xiao seriously!

  Han Xiao rushed all the way, his mind already turned back and forth.

  The black car was speeding down the road, and Han Xiao called one of his former classmates: "Zheng Kun, help me find someone."

  Zheng Kun is a friend he met in college, black and white have something to do with each other, the driver said that he only knew that Jiang Nian went to the Square of Stars, but he didn't know where he would go after watching the movie, just now he connected with Jiang Nian During the phone call, the phone was terribly quiet. That wasn't the atmosphere that should exist in a bustling shopping mall. He guessed that Jiang Nian had already left the shopping mall. Based on the time when the movie ended, he couldn't go far, so he should be near the shopping mall.

  No matter what happened or not, it's always good to be prepared. If something happened to Jiang Nian because of his contempt, the old man would kill him, not to mention that he couldn't accept it himself.

  When Zheng Kun was in college, he knew that Han Xiao was a man with a warm face and a cold heart. He also knew that Han Xiao was forced to marry Jiang Nian as his wife. Of course, he could understand that Han Xiao did not have much sincerity towards Jiang Nian out of responsibility. This sudden and urgent phone call is full of worry and nervousness inside and outside the words, which is not ordinary.

  Could it be that Jiang Nian's little padded jacket finally warmed up Han Xiao's stinky stone?

  At the same time, Mr. Han also made several phone calls to inform him that although he is old, he has a lot of soldiers under him. At his age, his former subordinates will only go to a higher position.

  So soon, many people guarded every gate in the entire city. Even if Jiang Nian was really kidnapped, he would not be able to escape from the imperial capital!

  While Han Xiao was waiting anxiously, he finally received news that he had found Jiang Nian.

  He blurted out: "How is she? Where is she now?"