Chapter 90 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 7

The second spread of the virus was as silent as the first. People felt that people who were normal for a second suddenly became crazy. With scruples, he only stretched out his fangs towards fresh flesh and blood.

  There were thirteen people who came with Qinyue, and five of them activated their supernatural powers. In addition to Qinyue's thunder system and Wujiang's water system, there were also Xiao Chen's power system, Shuan Zi and Lao Xiong's speed system powers , and because of this, they were able to enter the city, found Li Ming, Shuan Zi, and Lao Xiong relatives, and also met some ordinary people who wanted to take refuge in them and begged to take them out together. The number of people expanded to about forty.

  According to Qin Yue's plan, as long as they return according to the way they came, and don't cause any complications, then they can escape successfully.

  But because it took a lot of time to open the road all the way to the city, and it took time to find someone. Seven days passed in a flash. Who would have thought that there would be a second outbreak of the virus? And it was hundreds of times faster and more terrifying than the first. times.

  "Ah! Why did you bite me?!"

  "Oh, hurry up, save me, pull him away!"

  "It hurts……"

  But for a moment, the team of dozens of people has fallen into chaos. In the past, they could tell themselves that they could not help themselves and that it was the fault of this world. Now when they really face their relatives turning into cannibal zombies, the kind of grief and helplessness The feeling can almost kill a person!

  And Mother Li, who was pushed away by Qin Yue, had already rushed towards another aunt. Seeing this, Li Ming rushed up and held Mother Li down regardless, while saying: "Brother Yue, give me the rope!"

  Before Qin Yue could think about it, he found a rope and went to help him. Li Ming cried and tied his mother up, but Li's mother had already lost her mind, she only opened her teeth to bite him, as if she had no humanity.

  Li Ming still remembers that when he first found his mother, the two hugged and cried, crying and laughing, and he was very happy, but how long did the reunion last... He cried: "Mom, mom, it's me , I’m Xiaoming, wake up quickly!”

  Qin Yue's heart sank. Those who have become zombies now have no other way to go. They can only have their heads cut off for the rest of their lives, otherwise they will be monsters who are neither human nor ghost.

  Wujiang was under a lot of pressure there, because not only did some of the people they rescued become zombies, but four of their teammates who came with them also mutated! The teammates who used to fight together have now become life-and-death enemies , they are more powerful, they are not comparable to ordinary mothers!

  At this time, Wu Jiang couldn't help worrying about his parents who went to the imperial capital with Jiang Nian and the others, wondering if their situation was as dangerous as theirs?

  Wu Jiang shouted loudly: "Brother Yue, what should we do? What should we do now?"

  Qin Yue took a look and found that the warehouse they are in now, one second was still human warmth, the next second it became a purgatory on earth!

  ...

  Jiang Nian arrived in the imperial capital two days ago and was reunited with his family.

  Both Jiang's father and Jiang's mother seem to be fine, and Jiang Yuan is also alive and kicking. Now he lives in a two-bedroom apartment in the safe area. It is said that most of the people who came from other places are allocated in this area.