Chapter 114 The Strange She (12)

That night, many people saw the police coming, handcuffing a black-clothed man who bowed and hid his face, and left. Some sharp-eyed people who came to see the crowd actually recognized the man who covered their face as Sun Xu, and immediately dared not Believe was shocked again.

  "Is that Sun Xu? Isn't it my eyesight? Why was he arrested by the police?"

  "I heard that the crew of "Dawn" is having a dinner upstairs. Xiao Qian, Jiang Nian, and several actors, directors and producers have come. This Sun Xu appeared here...couldn't he be looking for Jiang Nian?"

  "Oh, let me go, what did he do to be taken away by the police?"

  "Why didn't I see that Sun Xu was so disgusting before? I licked his face in vain. Ugh, it's so disgusting!"

  "Didn't you still like it before? Have you been chasing him for a long time? Why is this disgusting? But let me say, this Sun Xu is muddled, but he is actually pretty good-looking, but it's a pity that he is too pretentious."

  It's a pity that they only had time to take photos of Sun Xu's back and profile. They wanted to take a few more photos showing his face, but Sun Xu buried his head in his collar and tried his best to avoid it. He shrank into a ball, and they could only watch helplessly as Sun Xu was brought into the The police car leaves. But this does not affect the spread of this incident. Apart from fans who come to the film and television city to work, most of them are also related to the entertainment industry, and they all know some twists and turns.

  The news that Sun Xu harassed Jiang Nian and was taken away by the police is not a small one. Selling it to the big V who broke the news can make a fortune. If it is an exclusive, it will be more valuable. This Sun Xu's skinny camel is bigger than a horse. It was so popular before He must have made a lot of money, even if he is not doing well now, his net worth is at least several hundred million. If he was one step later and someone else broke the news first, then the news would be worthless.

  So almost soon, there was news about Sun Xu on the Internet. He has been quiet for so long, and when he appeared, it was the news that he was taken away by the police because he harassed Jiang Nian less. This is really surprising and ridiculed . They all speculated about what bad things he did that even the police came forward? Some people went to the police to ask for evidence, asking if it was Sun Xu who was arrested?

Of course, there are also those who speak for Sun Xu, saying that what can a blurry photo prove? Sure enough, the tree fell and the monkeys scattered, the tiger fell in Pingyang and was bullied by dogs, and Sun Xu can be blamed for any incident! Just because she Jiang Nian is upstairs It must be Sun Xu who was arrested for dinner? Of course, he was slapped in the face soon, and the police gave a clear response. The one who was arrested in the hot pot restaurant was Sun Xu!

  Sun Xu's former manager had received Sun Xu's call for help a long time ago. He was hesitant, but when he saw that "Sun Xu was arrested" had already topped the real-time trending search, he sighed helplessly. Sun Xu has a way to make Jiang Nian change his mind, but he is so stupid! It is really difficult to turn around now. Since there is no use value, why should he bother? It is his last kindness to block Sun Xu by leaving the matter to a lawyer.

  Wang Jingjing, who was taken out for bail, naturally also saw the news, she sneered and scolded: "Idiot!"

  Unexpectedly, she was reborn in the first life, with the ability of a prophet, but she was still played around by Jiang Nian! What is even more frightening is that Jiang Nian was not defeated by her in this life, but instead used herself as a stepping stone to let Jiang Nian climb up to Xue Hang. Big shot! Now she regrets arguing with Jiang Nian at the charity dinner. If it weren't for this accident, Xue Hang would not have noticed Jiang Nian, and would have helped her more.