Chapter 92 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 9

Jiang Nian and his family now live in an old-fashioned community, with two households on the first floor. There are about a dozen buildings in the community they live in. Before, they could see many people coming in and out. They were in a hurry, or gathered in small groups Talk about the current situation together, or join a group of several people on missions organized by the military to earn some supplies. Their faces are pale, dazed and full of hope. It is a wonderful thing to be alive, and even the difficulties cannot break their hope for life.

  It's just that now, there are only zombies wandering around in the community, and it's hard to hear even a little sound.

  I just don't know what happened to Qinyue's family. When they arrived in the capital, Qinyue's family was assigned to another community. When she came to look for her family, the two parties lost contact. There was also the squad leader and Ren Yuan. Knowing her current address, I went to look for her family, and hope everything is fine.

Jiang Nian stopped thinking about it and knocked on the door of the neighbor next door. She remembered that there lived a family of five. A young couple escaped with their parents and daughter. They usually say hello when they meet. To say hello, when the little girl Lulu gave her the lollipop, although she showed reluctance but did not stop it, it was obvious that they were still sticking to a bottom line.

  Jiang Nian took the lollipop and gave the little girl a piece of chocolate as a courtesy. After that, the couple smiled more sincerely at her.

  Jiang Nian went to knock on the door, and Zhang Weilai opened the door. He looked through the cat's eyes first, and then carefully opened the door after confirming Jiang Nian's identity. He looked at Jiang Nian and then at Jiang's father who was also carrying a shovel. He was nervous. Said: "What's wrong?"

  Jiang Nian said, "Is the family okay, is Lulu okay?"

  Zhang Wei said fortunately: "Our family is fine, no one has mutated, but the outside...is terrible!" As he spoke, his face turned pale, and his eyes turned red again.

  Dad Jiang was afraid to pat him on the shoulder, and said: "The world is like this, we have no other choice but to unite, become stronger, and rebuild our homeland!"

  Zhang Wei hummed and said, "Are you going out?"

  Jiang Nian: "Well, we are going to clean up the zombies."

  Hearing this, Zhang's mother came out with the little girl in her arms, and said in shock, "Is it just the two of you? This is too dangerous. Let's wait for the army to send someone to rescue you! You don't want to go..."

  Jiang Nian shook his head, took Little Lulu's hand, and scratched her little palm, making her giggle. Jiang Nian said, "If you're waiting for rescue, you don't know when you'll be there. The world is in chaos, don't you?" I know when there will be an emergency, and I will not be so lucky to wait for rescue every time, so I will save myself first while I still have the ability to deal with it. Since you are all right, let's go upstairs first. "

  "Jiang Nian, wait a minute." Zhang Wei pondered for a moment, took a hard breath, and said, "I'll go with you. Also, I threw a stone down to observe the zombies downstairs, and found that their speed was faster than before. My ears seem to be more sensitive, I didn’t activate the ability, I could barely deal with one or two before, now I’m more careful, it should be no problem to deal with one.”

  Zhang's mother immediately grabbed her husband's arm and said disapprovingly, "You didn't activate your supernatural powers, so what are you trying to do? You don't care about your parents and daughter, do you?