Chapter 136

Jiang Tao has a lot of dissatisfaction with Jiang Nian. He thinks that she is neither big nor small. She doesn't respect her elders at all. She doesn't want to reconcile with Guo Xiuyu for his sake. No matter how dissatisfied he was with the 10% stake, he could only endure it. Jiang Nian was indeed wronged before, so let's talk about other things when she calms down.

  In this way, when Jiang Tao heard that Jiang Nian was still angry with Yang Hai, although he felt that this was nothing at all, he had to take it seriously, and persuaded Jiang Nian: "I have worked with Yang Hai for several years, and each other We all understand that he has some business sense, although your Aunt Guo said that you should marry him, but this is not what he meant, he has nothing to do with this matter, so don't blame him."

  Jiang Nian thought for a while and said seriously: "Okay, it seems that I will hate Ms. Guo Xiuyu even more. I hope she will apologize next time and show her sincerity. Otherwise, I will not relieve my anger at all."

  Jiang Tao took a deep breath: "Xiuyu knelt down for you, are you still angry?"

  Isn't that natural? Guo Xiuyu's kneeling is not even as big as the gold on her fingernails, so what can she do to relieve her anger.

  Jiang Nian said: "Ms. Guo Xiuyu's unwilling apology is nothing. She didn't realize her mistake at all. She just knelt down and kowtowed her head to deceive me. It's better not to. Next time I encounter something similar. I'm afraid I will still use superstition to harm me."

  "..." He was choked for a long time, almost out of breath from a heart attack, "Then how can you relieve your anger?"

  Jiang Niansi said: "It's up to Ms. Guo Xiuyu. Why don't she give me a gift? As for what to give, I don't have anything to ask for. Anyway, it depends on her sincerity."

  Jiang Tao still asked, "What do you like?"

  "I like the expensive ones."

  "..."

  After hanging up the phone, Jiang Tao wiped off his sweat, thinking that although Jiang Nian's personality was getting weirder, he was also easy to talk to. Isn't it a simple matter to give gifts? At least it looks much more decent than kneeling.

  When he got home, he immediately asked Guo Xiuyu to buy some girls' favorite things to send to Jiang Nian. Guo Xiuyu was puzzled, "Send something to Jiang Nian? What?"

  Jiang Tao said: "Look at it and buy it, yes, buy a better one." What you pay now, you can always get back in the future, not to mention that Jiang Nian himself is very rich, so if you talk about giving gifts, I'm afraid it's a way to find a way for both parties.

  Guo Xiuyu breathed a sigh of relief, she could tell that Jiang Tao was determined to let Jiang Nian come home, and for the sake of the shares in her hand, she was naturally willing to make amends, so buying a gift is naturally easier than kneeling and admitting her mistake Many, it is nothing compared to kneeling down. Thinking of this period of time, she has rejected several invitations, and she has not gone out for a long time. Several wives asked her out to play mahjong and drink afternoon tea. She did not go, just because she was afraid Hearing some gossip made her ashamed.

  She is good at buying gifts. Women, don't they just like famous brand bags and jewelry? She immediately went to the donkey brand store to buy bags worth tens of thousands of dollars, and had someone deliver them to Jiang Nian herself.

  She was smart, and she didn't go in person again, because she was afraid that Jiang Nian's sincerity would not be enough to give her a bad blow.

  Not to mention, Jiang Nian was very happy to receive the bag. She happily carried the bag around a few times. The old lady was a little surprised to see her so happy: "You like this bag so much because you forgive that Guo Xiuyu." up?"