Chapter 133

Jiang Nian was not clear about the turbulent undercurrent between Xiao Zheng and the old lady, and now she was thinking more about Jiang's affairs.

  It has been almost ten years since she came to this world. When Xiao Zheng took a look at the power of the Xiao family, her heroine halo finally broke through. She reached the passing line of 60 points. At that time, she was already stuck at 58 points. years.

  It's a pity that after reaching 60, the score seems to be static, which shows that this point is not the key for her to break through 60.

  In this way, Jiang Nian naturally put his abacus on the Jiang family. In the previous life, although the original owner died simply, from the time she was under house arrest by Jiang Tao to being sent to the Yang family, the crimes she suffered during these days cannot be faked, let alone the original owner She had a face that was disastrous to the country and the people again, how could Yang Hai not be able to resist touching her.

  Those days were veritable hell for the original owner.

  Jiang Nian summed it up for a while, and then took out the information of Jiang Tao, Guo Xiuyu, and Yang Hai to have a look. Jiang Tao and Yang Hai have been in touch in recent years. I made money, otherwise I wouldn't have cooperated until now. However, in the past two years, Jiang Tao's career has not been as smooth as before. Some time ago, I heard that he had lost a lot. Jiang Tao and Yang Hai had a big fight because of this.

  I heard that these two people have made another big move recently. They are planning to develop a commercial housing in a residential area in the north of the city. There are many people there, and there are many schools, hospitals, and large shopping malls around. Don't worry about anyone buying it at all. Of course, the land must be photographed first.

  Before, Jiang Nian suspected that there was a relationship between Guo Xiuyu and Yang Hai, because Guo Xiuyu and Yang Hai were old acquaintances and grew up together. Over the years, Yang Hai has not found any proof that the two of them had committed adultery in private, but they have kept in touch privately. Yang Hai helped Guo Xiuyu solve several women who had entanglements with Jiang Tao.

  These two are cautious.

  In fact, in the memory of the original owner, at least before her mother died, Jiang Tao could be regarded as a father.

  It was only a year after his mother's death that Guo Xiuyu entered Jiang's house, and Jiang Tao's temperament was revealed day by day.

  Because Jiang Nian has a lot of eyes, he knows that Jiang Tao is not a good person without thinking about it, so he investigated Jiang Tao and Guo Xiuyu before and after, and found out that Jiang Tao and Guo Xiuyu met after the original owner's mother was ill. The original owner's mother was seriously ill for two years, and she was able to recuperate at home at first, but she spent more than half a year in the hospital before her death. Jiang Tao couldn't bear the loneliness, so he hooked up with Guo Xiuyu early on.

  Before Jiang Tao, Guo Xiuyu had just divorced her ex-husband, and when she married Jiang Tao, she had a ten-year-old daughter with her.

  Jiang Nian also thought about whether the death of the original owner's mother was related to Jiang Tao and Guo Xiuyu, but Jiang's mother died of a serious illness. The original owner did not leave the hospital for a week before her death, and nothing suspicious happened.

  She could only give up this clue and start from another direction.

  This day Jiang Nian received another call from Jiang Tao, saying that he was asking her to meet, Jiang Nian thought about it, and finally agreed.