Chapter 101 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 18

Qin Yue was right, Wu Jiang's death is not far away, because Boss Chen destroyed humanity, massacred and imprisoned innocent people, and the living people were sent as bait, and when they were used up, they were turned into dried meat for storage, so mention him , all of them gritted their teeth, trembling with fear, wishing to kill him quickly.

  Boss Chen attracted a lot of hatred, and now he is being encircled and suppressed by the three major bases. All the elites were dispatched to surround Boss Chen and others in Xining Prison.

  Xining Prison is surrounded on all sides. Before the end of the world, it was difficult to get out of it. After the end of the world, because of the fear of zombies and mutated animals from outside, they naturally made some repairs. Whether you want to go out from the inside or come in from the outside, you can It is even more difficult, and more importantly, the supplies in Xining Prison are all one-time consumables. There is no production line and no land for planting.

  In this way, Boss Chen and the others became soft-shelled turtles, unable to escape even if they wanted to.

  The stalemate between the two people inside and outside lasted for about half a month. The people in Xining Prison were panicked and became more and more chaotic. Seeing that his subordinates were starting to lose their positions, Boss Chen lost his composure and invited all his brothers. It is said that they can’t just let others slaughter them. Now that the world is in trouble, the government seems to be in vain, and the law is no longer there. Who can survive in the last days and hasn’t killed someone? If murder violates the law, then everyone must die!

  "Brothers, it's hard for us to live a good life now. We eat enough, we wear warm clothes, we respond to every call, and there are countless women warming our beds. We don't have to worry about being arrested and thrown into the police. It's rare for us to live Good day! But today, someone is coming to destroy our homeland. They want to seize our territory, plunder our food, and plunder our women. They are shameless and unrighteous people who come to destroy our good day! Brothers, Today, would you like to go out with me to defend our homeland!"

Mr. Chen's passionate words aroused the fighting spirit of countless people: "Willing! Willing!! Willing!!!"

  "Brothers, go out with me and kill those shameless rats who want to destroy our homeland!"

  "Kill! Kill!! Kill!!!"

  Wu Jiang looked at the crowd around him and became furious. Even Chen Li was carrying a big knife and leading her Xinna's pretty face, roaring loudly! The killing intent was even more shocking!

  He couldn't help laughing in his heart. These people are also whimsical, or they have been going smoothly for too long, so they are so blind and arrogant. They actually think that these stinky mice living in prisons can compete with the powerhouses of the whole country. Don't be afraid that you will die without a place to bury yourself.

  We must find a chance to escape.

  Although Boss Chen is strong and his brain is considered an inspiration, but he has been promoted for too long, thinking that he is really invincible, so that he has no self-knowledge at all, and it is ridiculous to want to hit a stone with an egg.

  Wu Jiang decided to find the right opportunity to escape after Boss Chen and others rushed out. He hasn't lived enough yet, so he doesn't want to be taken over by the pot. He had a good calculation in his heart, but Chen Li didn't give him a chance. Chen Li liked Wu Jiang's face for a while, but after a long time, he got tired of it, but Wu Jiang's phoenix ability is really powerful, how can he be less at this time? Got Wujiang?