Chapter 102 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 19

Qin Yue put on a black suit, his hair was combed meticulously, his figure was tall and strong, his eyebrows were handsome, and his outline was deep. Looking from a distance, he looked heroic and imposing.

  Jiang Nian was wearing a red cheongsam, with a jade hairpin inserted in her hair, with light makeup and delicate lips, her whole body was graceful and graceful, as quiet and picturesque as a painting.

  Shen Ran looked up at her, trying to hold onto Jiang Nian's clothes as tightly as before, but failed to reach out several times, "Sister Jiang..."

  Jiang Nian put on a gold bracelet: "Huh?"

  Shen Ran was a little dazed, looked at the empty hand, and called her again: "Sister Jiang."

  "What's wrong?"

  "……without……"

  Jiang Nian turned her head and looked at the little boy who had grown up beside her. She had noticed Shen Ran's changes in the past few years. The domineering Shen Ran, there, he is strategizing, calm and self-possessed, and his immature eyebrows and eyes have a mind and firmness beyond ordinary people.

  Facing Jiang Nian's suspicious eyes, Shen Ran pursed his lips and smiled, stretched out his hand to hold Jiang Nian's hand, "Sister Jiang, I will protect you at any time."

  Jiang Nian also smiled, nodded, patted Shen Ran on the head and said, "Let's go, I'm going to get married."

  Shen Ran: "...um."

  He thought that even if Sister Jiang got married, in his heart, Sister Jiang would still be Sister Jiang and would always be his Sister Jiang.

  ...

  This was a small but warm wedding, there were only a dozen people present, Jiang’s father and Jiang’s mother’s eyes were red, and they turned their backs to secretly wipe away tears, Jiang Yuan’s nose was also red, persuading and persuading "The parents of the Qin family were full of relief, watching their son and daughter-in-law nodding repeatedly, choked up; Captain Li came, and brought a lot of gifts for General Shen, Zhang Wei's family brought little Lulu, smiling happily , Little Lulu ran all over the room, circling around Jiang Nian.

  Qin Yue's heart and eyes are full of Jiang Nian, his wife.

  He holds her hand and will spend his life with her.

  "I love you, Jiang Nian."

  ...

  Early the next morning, when Qin Yue went out, he saw the wedding presents placed all the way from the door to the courtyard downstairs. He didn't know who sent them, and he didn't leave his name or message. According to the uncle at the gate, since last night, people have been sneaking over with things one after another, saying that it was a wedding gift for District Chief Jiang, and they were all small and worthless things. They couldn't refuse at all, but they didn't come to bother, they put down their things and left.

  People who knew that Jiang Nian and Qin Yue were going to get married wouldn't come, and they would hear a happy wedding when they met in those few days. Of course, no one came to get married. He really thought that this matter was over, but he didn't expect these people to After the plan is made, I will send it secretly at night by myself.

  Naturally, so many things can’t be left casually. Jiang’s father, Jiang’s mother, and Qin’s parents were taken aback when they saw it. They were moved and couldn’t help but say a few words, why bother to give these things away? Their family I don’t have to worry about food, wouldn’t it be better to eat more by myself? These people really are!