Chapter 121 The Strange She (19)

Jiang Nian received a call from Jiang Yu at home, saying that Zhou Shanshan had nothing to do, it was just another farce, but this time it was too much, it was just a disturbance at home before, they turned a blind eye as if they didn't see it, this time This time, she actually called an ambulance directly, and the doctor exposed her little trick in public. Now she is outraged by the public, and many people in the family are dissatisfied with her, tsk tsk.

  Jiang Nian could see why Zhou Shanshan made such a fuss today. First, she wanted to attract Xue Hang's attention. As for the second, even if she couldn't attract him, she deliberately set up a few obstacles to provoke her relationship with Xue Hang. Just let Xue Hang know that she is actually a vicious woman. In general, this scene will go according to her wishes no matter what.

In fact, compared to Zhou Shanshan, Jiang Nian was more curious about another thing. She looked at Xue Hang, who was sitting on the sofa at her house, drinking tea and playing chess with her father, who was calm and calm. This man was too smart. She didn't say anything, and he didn't know anything about her family's situation, and it was the first time he saw Zhou Shanshan. How could he tell at a glance that Zhou Shanshan was cheating? Even Jiang Yong, the husband, couldn't tell.

  Xue Hang couldn't help feeling nervous. He knew that although his special ability allowed him to see the desires of everyone around him more clearly, and also allowed him to hide from countless defensive schemes, it also deprived him of a lot of happiness. .

  The former friends turned out to look down on him and plot against him in their hearts. Uncles and aunts wanted to get more shares in the Xue family. Countless women who approached him had schemes to claim his name and borrow his power. In his heart, politeness fantasizes about trampling him under his feet and watching him beg for mercy...

  This once made him very distressed, and he couldn't trust anyone, didn't dare to let people approach, let alone go out to meet people, and those complicated thoughts made him extremely painful.

  Similarly, if others know that he can hear their thoughts, it is also a very frightening and frightening thing, because everything hidden on the surface will be invisible, and those who do not want to be known by outsiders will be Lay out naked in the sun.

  Xue Hang didn't dare to tell anyone his secret, it might become his forever secret.

  Now that Jiang Nian was suspicious, he was naturally worried that Jiang Nian would find out. This silly girl can be silly sometimes, but her brain turns quickly, and when she should be smart, she is not ambiguous at all, just like she quickly realized that Zhou Shanshan was acting.

  Xue Hang was very afraid that Jiang Nian would notice something, and even more afraid of her fear and alienation.

  He lowered his eyes and made a move on the chessboard. Jiang Nian suddenly came over and hugged his arm, leaned on his shoulder and asked curiously: "Xue Hang, why are you so good? You can see through Zhou Shanshan's tricks at a glance."

  Xue Hang: ...you can just think about it in your heart, why do you still have to ask?

  Before he could answer, Father Jiang coughed heavily, glared at Jiang Nian and said, "This is someone else's family business, don't talk nonsense."

  Jiang Nian snorted, and shut his mouth resentfully, secretly thinking that the reason why her beauty would notice it must be because he has too sharp eyes, that's why he manages such a big business and earns a lot of small money to buy her a lot of big gold!

  Smartness is innocent and must be cared for.

  Xue Hang rubbed his forehead: ...that's great, I passed a big crisis before I knew it. = =