Chapter 60 Perfect Couple 1

The breakfast of the coal boss's family is also very grand, big buns, big steamed buns, several big bowls of porridge and a big bowl of kimchi, and the tea eggs cooked by Grandma Jiang are also very big, and they are peeling their shells at the moment, knocking the whole room. .

  Seeing her going downstairs at this moment, she was surprised why she got up so early today, and went over to have dinner quickly.

  Although Jiang Nian was wearing a longevity lock and a gold bracelet, she was actually quite old. She had just passed her fifteenth birthday this year, and she was transferred to a well-known private middle school in the city to study in the third year of middle school. Although she is a little young, Jiang Nian is still very satisfied. After all, she is so smart and talented. If she goes to the third year of junior high school, she can become a child prodigy again? If she can become famous in one fell swoop, then she is a peerless genius.

  If she can live a long life, she can still be a winner in life that everyone envies.

  It's a pity, as the heroine, she will never be able to live her life smoothly and peacefully, and she has lived up to her identity without encountering any setbacks.

  In the previous life, Jiang Nian died very early, and was pissed to death before he had time to enjoy the blessings.

  In this life, unless it's such a big thing as her family's bankruptcy, she shouldn't be so easily pissed to death. Thinking about it this way, she was really at ease again, and ate a big bun amidst the golden light. After drinking a big bowl of porridge, and looking at the room full of gold and richness, she was very appetizing, and when she wanted to eat tea eggs, Jiang's mother knocked her hand: "Okay, no eat again."

  Jiang Nian groaned, how could the big girl who is a coal boss not eat tea eggs? How does this show her status as a nobleman?

  Jiang's father was more kind, sticking out his chubby belly and said, "Look, you're fighting for food again, and you'll have to take medicine again when you feel sick after eating."

  Jiang Nian is not in good health, it is a disease brought from the mother's womb. I heard that Jiang's mother was not in good health when she gave birth to her, and then she accidentally fell, which caused her to give birth prematurely. She gave birth to her daughter in one breath. She was fine, but the child was saved after two months in the incubator. This is when the root of the disease fell.

Later, as Jiang Nian grew up, he went to the hospital many times, and did a lot of folk remedies for checkups. In the end, after a lot of tossing around, he still said that he needed to be taken care of carefully and raised slowly. If he wanted to completely cure it, it might not be possible.

  There was really no other way

Later, as Jiang Nian grew up, he went to the hospital many times, and did a lot of folk remedies for checkups. In the end, after a lot of tossing around, he still said that he needed to be taken care of carefully and raised slowly. If he wanted to completely cure it, it might not be possible.

  There was really no other way, so the Jiang family gave up torturing Jiang Nian and could only take good care of her on weekdays. It is also because of these relationships that Grandma Jiang and Mother Jiang bought longevity locks and gold bracelets to go to a Taoist eminent monk to consecrate them. I heard that they can not only keep you safe, but also avoid evil and avoid disasters. They have special spiritual energy. Jiang Nian wears them I wear it until now.

  Jiang's mother and Jiang's father are good to her. Jiang's grandma and Jiang's grandfather are stricter, but they are not bad. Later, Jiang Xiaobao was born. Ignore Jiang Nian, so Jiang Nian's little life is still good.