Chapter 125 The Strange She (23)

After more than half a year, Jiang Nian saw Zhou Shanshan again. Compared with before, she was much plumper. She was wearing a small red dress and a diamond ring. Xiangjia's new bag looks glamorous.

After Zhou Shanshan gave birth to confinement, Jiang Yu couldn't help telling what she had done. This incident caused a lot of trouble in Uncle Jiang's house. It can be said that it caused a sensation. Grandpa Jiang and Uncle Jiang were the most angry , Jiang Yong pulled Zhou Shanshan to kneel down to plead guilty, Zhou Shanshan saw that the elders were really angry, she was also afraid, she cried and begged for mercy, saying that she was confused for a while, and she would never dare again, for Xiaoxian and for this family, she would not blah blah blah...

  Although Grandpa Jiang and Uncle Jiang were angry, at most they would get angry, and it would not be an exaggeration to beat Jiang Yong, but they couldn't divorce Jiang Yong and Zhou Shanshan, let alone have a child waiting to be fed.

  Of course, the main victim of this incident was Jiang Nian. During the Chinese New Year, Jiang Yong brought Zhou Shanshan to Daoqian to ask her for forgiveness. He looked very sorry and embarrassed, and said he was sorry for her, but I hope she can forgive Zhou Shanshan this time, after all, a newborn child cannot live without a mother...

  Of course, Jiang Nian would not forgive Zhou Shanshan for the original owner. If he made a mistake, he would just cry and say sorry? Jiang Nian was not that magnanimous. Is it something that a stingy girl would do to repay kindness with hatred? Of course not.

  She only said one sentence: "The child's mother is important, and family education is more important. I was not overwhelmed by gossip. It's because I'm strong and brave, and it's not that she, Zhou Shanshan, was lenient. So don't talk about how I am doing well now."

  At that time, Jiang Yong's face was pale, and when he led Zhou Shanshan away, his hands were shaking.

  He probably also understood that the brother-sister relationship between him and Jiang Nian has been knotted since then.

  But he probably never thought that his sister was already dead, and Zhou Shanshan was one of the executioners.

  Because of this, Jiang Nian seldom met or communicated with Jiang Yong except during Chinese New Year.

  This time Jiang Nian will come to Jiang Mingxian's birthday banquet, which really surprised Jiang Yong. Apart from the surprise, he was a little embarrassed and excited. An outsider would destroy the brother-sister relationship between the three of them.

  After all, they grew up together, so the relationship is naturally different.

  Not only Jiang Yong was happy, but Grandpa Jiang, Grandma Jiang, and Uncle Jiang were also very happy. Who doesn't want the juniors in the family to have a good relationship and support each other?

  Jiang Nian also wrapped a red envelope for Jiang Mingxian.

  Zhou Shanshan was not so happy. After all, she had suffered a lot because of Jiang Nian during this time. If she hadn't given birth to a son, she might not have a foothold in that family.

  As for Xiaoxian's first birthday party, she should be the one who deserves the limelight, but now Jiang Nian has become the focus of everyone's attention. Her friends, colleagues, and girlfriends all envied her for having a big star sister, and hoped that she could help introduce her, ask for an autograph and ask for a group photo or something.

  Jiang Nian became a big hit with "Before Dawn", and now "Jianghu You" is also getting rave reviews, and her popularity has skyrocketed, even more than before, not to mention that even if she is just a small star, she is probably surrounded by people asking for a group photo Those who are looking for autographs, ordinary people who don't follow stars, how can they have the opportunity to meet stars, and they are still stars who appear on TV.