Chapter 63 Perfect Couple 4

Jiang Nian has been resting for several days. Of course, she also has a sense of crisis. The gang of study freaks in school are really scary. If she doesn't work hard, she will definitely be surpassed! She has been in a high position and she doesn't want to go down. , and also afraid that her reputation as a genius will be lost.

  So even though he was recuperating at home, he never left his books.

  In the past few days, only Jiang Xiaobao went to school alone. Huo Ping saw that Jiang Xiaobao was alone several times, and he didn't see Jiang Nian. Called in sick again.

  Actually sick again? Sure enough, it's a sick child!

  When he came home from school that day, he snorted Jiang Xiaobao: "I heard that your sick sister is sick again?"

  Jiang Xiaobao still hated Huo Ping: "My sister is not a sick child, you are defeated."

  Huo Ping choked, and snorted: "It's not why the sick man asked for leave again, or the sick man."

  Jiang Xiaobao also snorted, angrily: "Then you are still losing to my sister, you are not even as good as a sick child!"

  ".........!!!"

Jiang Nian said: "I didn't want to go at first. My cousin said I would go for a spring outing. I refused, but my cousin also said that I would go to have a barbecue, blowing the river breeze and drinking beer. The taste of my cousin's Friends are also together, and it will be lively at that time. Mom, I want to go, although I still feel a little uncomfortable, but I can bear it."

  Liu Yingying: ".........!!!"

  These were all the things she said to attract Jiang Nian to go out with her, but she actually told her aunt exactly what she said, and she felt that if Jiang Nian continued to talk, she would be finished!

  After all, Liu Yingying is in her teens, and she reacted quickly enough. She suppressed the panic in her heart and smiled and said, "Auntie, I actually have a party with my classmates. They said they were going to have a barbecue. I thought about it." My cousin was afraid of being bored at home alone, so I wanted to take her out to relax, so I mentioned it to my cousin. If my aunt is worried, my cousin can rest at home."

  This is clever, and he directly dumped the pot of eating barbecue to the so-called classmates.

  Of course, Mother Jiang was worried, and said, "Go by yourself, Nian Nian is not in good health, so she won't go, not to mention she can't eat barbecue, so it's useless to go, I'm afraid she won't be able to control her mouth, and she will be hospitalized It's troublesome."

  Liu Yingying hummed, responded with a smile, and felt relieved. It seemed that her aunt didn't think much about it.

  Jiang Nian was unhappy: "Mom, I want to go play with my cousin, don't worry, I promise I won't eat even a bunch of barbecue!"

  Mother Jiang glared at her daughter: "Not to mention that you can't eat barbecue, but your current body is not suitable for going out and walking around. Don't think about it. If you can't do it, you can't do it. There is no need to discuss it."

  Liu Yingying also persuaded Jiang's mother a few times, jokingly, how dare she think about it now? If her aunt finds out the clues, then she can't even think about living in Jiang's house. This family is very protective of Jiang Nian. They are obviously a sick child and a drag on the family. I don't understand why her grandparents are so used to Jiang Nian?

  Jiang's mother said: "You said that you are about to take the senior high school entrance examination, and you are missing another week of classes. Just read your books at home and don't think about running around all day long."