Chapter 144

In order to prevent Jiang Tao and Guo Xiuyu from fighting again, the two lived in two separate wards, separated by a few wards, the distance was quite far, and they tried their best to give people a chance to fight each other when they fought again.

  Jiang Nian went to see Jiang Tao first. There were several wounds on Jiang Tao's face. It looked like he was scratched with nails, but what really made him hospitalized was that he was old and out of breath. When he arrived at the hospital, he was rescued. He was lying on the bed with a bottle hanging on his face. He looked weak and tired from the vicissitudes of life. When he saw Jiang Nian coming, he said angrily, "Guo Xiuyu, she's really turned upside down! I won't leave her any money! "

  Jiang Nian said: "She is your legal wife, who bears children and takes care of the family for you. Even if you don't pay, if Ms. Guo Xiuyu appeals, it is impossible for you not to give her a penny."

  Jiang Tao was so angry that he almost jumped up from the bed: "That's the money I earned hard, and I don't have her share! I won't give it even if the king of heaven comes!"

  This look really made people feel funny, Jiang Nian didn't care to listen to Jiang Tao complaining about the world, so she turned to look at Guo Xiuyu again.

  Guo Xiuyu is not as lucky as Jiang Tao. After all, she is used to being pampered. Even if Jiang Tao is old, she is not his opponent. She is suffering a lot at the moment. There are obvious bruises on her cheeks, corners of eyes and mouth. After doing an injury appraisal, leaving evidence of Jiang Tao's marital violence, even if he sues Jiang Tao, he will not be able to please him!

  She is smart.

  It's just that when he saw Jiang Nian, his already ugly face turned cold again: "What are you doing here? Are you looking at my joke?"

  I came here right away, and I was dressed so fancy! The bag was a limited edition from Xiang's family, and she gave it to me. The gold and silver jewelry belonged to T's family, and she personally picked it out. Even the Patek Philippe The watch, when it was sent out, made her heart ache for a long time.

  Now that Jiang Nian came to see her wearing this golden body, was he deliberately trying to piss her off?

  Jiang Nian leaned against the wall with his chest folded, and the schadenfreude on his face was undisguised: "Otherwise? It's not too late for a gentleman to take revenge, and this year happens to be the tenth year. You should pay for the evil you have done."

  Guo Xiuyu knew what Jiang Nian was referring to. Ten years ago, she really harbored malicious intentions towards Jiang Nian, but didn't that succeed? It was just a pain in the flesh, so why come to her for revenge?

  Guo Xiuyu was furious: "Jiang Nian, you have gone too far. Even if I did something wrong at the beginning, but I did not cause any harm to you, I also sincerely apologize to you, and I have given you more than ten million yuan in gifts! You What dissatisfaction do you have? You are too narrow-minded!"

Jiang Niandao: "How innocent do you say you are, do you really think you are a good person? Then I will do the math for you. If I didn't fight out of the Jiang family back then, what kind of life would I live today? I didn't think about it." But you will be soft-hearted, whether I like it or not, I will be escorted by you and Jiang Tao to Yang Hai! Yang Hai is your concubine, you have a plan, after I marry Yang Hai, I think he will not only do it for you Keep me imprisoned, and Xiao Yi's widow's inheritance will be seized by him! Not only that, I left Jiang's house, and Jiang Tao hated me very much, Jiang Boxue became Jiang Tao's only beloved son, After Jiang Tao's death, the property of the Jiang family will be inherited by his wife, you and your son, and you can get two huge sums of money without any effort! How dare you say that you have no malice after calculating all this?"