Chapter 6 Give You Five Million (6)

Jiang Nian is quite famous in A University, not to mention that everyone knows her, but at least almost everyone has heard her name. 

     One is that she has an outstanding appearance, and she is definitely the most conspicuous one in the crowd. The other is that her grades are very good, and she is one of the scholarship recipients every year. With looks and talent, it's hard not to attract attention.

    So when the news of Jiang Nian's adoption spread on the post bar, most of the school knew about it, and the rumors were not told.

    Some people even left a message saying that they had indeed seen Jiang Nian in a luxury car at the school gate. There is more than one response.

    This is more subtle, and it almost confirms the rumor that Jiang Nian is being nurtured.

    "These people are poisonous. They say that you are being fostered just based on a few vague photos, and you dare to make nonsense here without any evidence? Why don't you say that it is your boyfriend? If you have a luxury car to pick you up, you must be fostered? This thought is too extreme."

    Lin Xiaoyue held the phone, and the more she looked, the more angry she felt, she picked up her sleeves and was going to tear it up herself!

    Jiang Nian thought it was nothing, she pressed Lin Xiaoyue and said, "Don't go, this kind of people who label me one-sidedly, even if they explain it, it's just a cover up, and there's no need to explain to these people what they want. Just let them go, I am not afraid of shadows."

    Lin Xiaoyue looked at Jiang Nian a few times, and said angrily: "You are not angry? Don't you have the ability to distinguish? If I want to see it, I should let Boss Shen out for them to see, and scare them to death!"

    ... Do you think Boss Shen is a puppy, and let it out to scare people.

    Jiang Nian said: "Nothing to be angry about, anyway, what they said is not true."

    Lin Xiaoyue said with admiration: "You really think about it, you have such a good attitude, if it were me, I would definitely blow up."

    Jiang Nian smiled, this is probably a trial for heroine. She has to go through ups and downs. She has played so many plays and read so many novels, and she has already figured out these so-called routines.

    What she has to do now is to suffer the grievances and wait for the male lead to come and save her.

    Jiang Nian didn't pay attention to those remarks, and just applied to the administrator to delete the post, but this encountered a problem, because the post was hung up at noon that day, and the message had more than ten pages, and the trend was getting more and more popular.

    When she went to class, there were many people on the road looking at her secretly, vaguely mixed with whispered discussions.

    She looked at ease, and she didn't look any different from before. Lin Xiaoyue gave her a thumbs up and asked her, "Have you been with Boss Shen for a long time, so you learned his calm, self-control and general demeanor! Look, now how calm you are."

    "I'm afraid I'll disappoint you, these are the excellent qualities I already have."

    "...Oh."