Chapter 99 The Apocalyps Girl's Counterattack 16

Jiang Nian decided to expand her golden career. Her claws have already begun to extend to several cities near the Longfei base. Anyway, wherever there is a big task, she runs the fastest. It has almost become a legend of the Longfei base, and they all said with emotion that the mayor of Jiang is worthy of being the mayor of Jiang, and he is always contributing to the future of mankind!

  Not to mention, even Jiang's father and Jiang's mother feel sorry for their daughter. Although they are very proud, they are also very worried. Don't they know how dangerous it is outside?

  Jiang Nian still has some little secret joys, look, this wraps her heart corroded by big gold with brilliance and greatness, and even the reason for getting rich has become justified. Being able to make money and be admired is really killing two birds with one stone , There is probably no one in this world who is smarter and more scheming than her.

As a result, Jiang Nian prefers to go out on missions, hoarding her big gold diligently, and if possible, find a God of Wealth to come back to worship, do more good deeds, and strive to seek good benefits for the next life.

  But there is one thing that Jiang Nian has not forgotten, that is, she is stuck in the halo of the heroine at 60 and does not know when she will be able to break through. This world is a world where female supporting roles counterattack in the last days, so we can't really wait for Yao Xiaoyue to counterattack her Can it break through 60 points? According to Jiang Nian's previous experience, there is a 70% to 80% possibility that this guess is wrong. After all, she has never succeeded in guessing... _(:з」∠)_

  So Jiang Nian didn't bother to care about it, and first held the present - the big gold in his hands, and then talked about other things.

  Because Jiang Nian worked too hard, she and Qin Yue staggered several times. Qin Yue recently joined an organization led by the military to find a batch of medical equipment in City C. Now that the security base has resumed operation, millions of people Waiting to eat and drink, we can't rely on government subsidies, so we are trying to resume production.

  It's a pity that in just a few months, the soil pollution has become very serious, not to mention the drastic changes in the environment and climate. The trees and flowers are extremely lush, and some of them have mutated. Not only will they actively attack humans, but they will also produce some toxins, or make people tongue-tied. Paralyzing, or releasing toxic gas, and some floral fragrances can make people hallucinate...

  The world is becoming more and more dangerous.

  Botanists and eco-environmentalists are also working on research and dare not relax at all.

  Not to mention Shen Ran, who has become the second in command of the Future Research Institute. He is so busy that he can't get away from him. He can no longer come to Jiang Nian anytime and anywhere like before. Jiang Nian couldn't stay long for a meal or a look. It is said that the laboratory has failed thousands of times. Professor Yang mentioned that in order to turn zombies into humans again, he must develop an antidote to the zombie virus. Shen Ran has been following this direction, but recently his thoughts Something has changed. What he wants to study is a vaccine that can make everyone no longer afraid of the zombie virus.

  Professor Yang was very disappointed about this, "Are those humans who have become zombies willing? Didn't you give up on them by doing this?"

  Shen Ran said: "I'm selfish, my father, my brothers and sisters, my family and friends are all fighting against zombies, and my sister Jiang has never let up a day. I know the harm of zombie virus better than anyone else. I don't want to When I worry about them fighting, I also worry that they will turn into zombies, I hope they can have no worries, and I don't want anyone to let their companions kill themselves because they are too seriously injured and afraid of becoming zombies..."