Chapter 50 The Big Star's Little Lover (13)

Reporter Liu was so shocked by the scene captured in the camera that he was speechless. It just so happened that Ji Yaling called him again and asked him what he had secretly photographed? Is it major news? In fact, isn’t the news in the entertainment industry just like that, as long as the filming is a little blurry, and the news is more ambiguous, it’s okay. Worry about no big news?

  Reporter Liu frowned and said, "It was captured, Jiang Nian was indeed meeting a man...in fact, he was meeting several men."

  Ji Yaling was overjoyed: "Then there are other women beside her?"

  "No."

  "Then why are you hesitating, take a picture and send the news!"

  I will definitely post it, but the title is not very easy to write.

  Ji Yaling was very happy. Since Reporter Liu said that Jiang Nian was going to meet a man, and met many men. With Reporter Liu's habit of writing about gossip, Jiang Nian must be miserable! I don't know Zhao Heng who is far away from the film crew. How should he feel when he heard the news? Didn't he love and protect Jiang Nian so much? Now that Jiang Nian has betrayed him, will he regret it?

  Although Jiang Nian is talented, but it is not mediocre.

  Ji Yaling secretly felt complacent, and worked harder to deal with the director and producer, she was sure to make Yang Zhan famous.

Not knowing whether she was happy or working too hard, Ji Yaling accidentally drank more, just as an excuse to go to the bathroom to take a rest.

  But she didn't expect that she would meet Jiang Nian again.

  It's just that this time Jiang Nian seemed to be a little different from just now, her whole body was wilted like a frost-beaten eggplant, and the big wave didn't seem to curl anymore, as if she had been hit by something.

  She smiled triumphantly. This kind of Jiang Nian made Ji Yaling even happier. She walked in front of her with a sense of charity: "Jiang Nian, what's wrong with you, you seem unhappy? What happened?"

  Jiang Nian glanced at her. Is there no place for a beauty trick? Besides, why didn't any of the men in their room see her beauty?

  She is obviously so much more beautiful, her hair is almost flying to the sky, why didn't she even see a stunning look in her eyes?

  ...Or did they just see her outstanding talent? Is it wrong to be too talented?

  Jiang Nian didn't bother to talk to her: "It's okay, I'll go first."

  Seeing Jiang Nian, Ji Yaling didn't want to say more, instead she became interested, pulled Jiang Nian and said, "Don't go, no matter what, Ah Heng and I are also good friends, you can tell me anything you have, you see, you just became a director, you have I can help you if you need anything. I can also introduce you to anyone you want to meet."

  How could Jiang Nian not feel Ji Yaling's malice? She bent her lower lip, pushed away Ji Yaling's holding her hand, and said doubtfully, "Thank you, Sister Ji, but you were sent by Xingxiu to take care of the little artist because of your lack of ability. , how else can you help me?"

  Ji Yaling's face froze with a smile, showing embarrassment, and quickly covered up: "Jiang Nian, I want to help you, our company's affairs are not as simple as you see, forget it, I will tell you about these things. I don’t understand, you just need to understand that I really want to help you.”

  Jiang Nian: "Sister Ji, do you mean that Xingxiu blamed you by mistake and deliberately suppressed you?"

  No matter how dissatisfied Ji Yaling was with the company, she was not stupid enough to admit in public: "...Of course not."