Chapter 10 Give You Five Million (10)

After learning about her parents' situation, Jiang Nian of course wanted to call Ms. Yao Shuqin immediately, but she still waited. Even if she wanted to find Ms. Yao Shuqin, she should find a good time.

    The next day, she went to class as usual, had dinner with Shen Ming at night, watched a movie together after dinner, and sent her back to school before the lights in the dormitory went out.

    When he was about to get out of the car, Jiang Nian suddenly turned his head and asked him, "Shen Ming, why do you like me?"

    Shen Ming glanced at her and said with some disgust and some boredom, "Let's go, good night."

    Jiang Nian turned away. He pouted and said, "Look, you are so boring, aren't you afraid that I will dump you?"

    Shen Ming's eyes narrowed slightly. In the cramped carriage, Jiang Nian could feel the cold breath on his body, and she was not afraid of dying. With his arm, he said, "Are you afraid?"

    Shen Ming squeezed her cheek heavily: "Where am I boring?"

    Jiang Nian counted with his fingers, and when he was pinching his cheek, he spoke in a loud voice: "If you can save it, save it. We can do things quickly, we have to make an appointment a week in advance to see a movie, and sometimes we have to prevent you from suddenly missing the appointment, you have planned so well, you say boring or boring? There is no sense of surprise."

    Without a sound, the palm that held her cheek was wrapped around the back of his head, pressing her cheek to his lips.

    He leaned over to kiss her warm lips.

    Her lips were soft and had the sweet smell of popcorn.

    "Is this a surprise?"

    "..."

    Jiang Nian pushed him and whispered, "Okay, I'm going upstairs."

    There must be a lot of people watching the show outside, but she didn't want to wait for someone else to be a joke.

    He sighed and kissed her lips again.

    The man's cold breath wrapped her, sweet, cool, and even the air was warm.

    ...

    In the end, when Jiang Nian got out of the car, he almost didn't dare to lift his head and ran upstairs. He tried his best to ignore the strange eyes around him. Of course, he didn't dare to look back. The man's eyes were faint and a little malicious.

    The male protagonist becomes dissolute, and she really can't stand it. I'm afraid there will be all kinds of rumors tomorrow.

    After taking a shower, Jiang Nian wiped his hair and thought for a while, and finally decided that it was time to find Ms. Yao Shuqin. 

     She suppressed her excitement and cleared her throat with a few coughs. Until the call was finally connected, Ms. Yao Shuqin's elegant voice came: "Jiang Nian, you took the initiative to find me this time, do you want to understand?"

    Jiang Nian seriously Said: "Mrs. Shen, I hope that the matter between me and Shen Ming will not involve my family, they have done nothing wrong."

    Yao Shuqin raised her eyebrows unexpectedly, she turned her head to look at the man who was leaning on the bedside and reading a magazine.

    The husband, said: "Jiang Nian, as long as you leave Shen Ming, your family and friends will be safe and sound. Besides, you will also get a sum of money."