Chapter 21 The Beautiful Wife Runs With the Ball (2)

Han Xiao's deepest impression of Jiang Nian still stays in the past. When she first came to Han's house, her eyes were red and swollen from crying and she hid behind his grandfather. Like a poor child, she was easily shy and nervous. She could stutter nervously in a few words, and even her appearance was soft and beautiful, with a kind of innocence that was almost dazed.

  Han Xiao is not a cold and heartless man. Thinking of Jiang Nian's life experience, I feel sorry for her. Besides, Jiang Nian's grandfather saved the old man's life. This is enough to get the protection of the Han family. He also respects and loves her. The only bad thing is Yes, the old man wanted him to marry her.

Han Xiao also talked to Jiang Nian, and he hoped that she could persuade the old man more, or that she could refuse. If Jiang Nian refused, the old man couldn't force her, right? Although Jiang Nian agreed at the time, he could feel that she didn't seem to be very repulsive.

  After that, Han Xiao felt alienated from Jiang Nian.

  In the end, the marriage was really forced out of nowhere.

  After marriage, he was not as close to Jiang Nian as he was before. They distanced each other so much that his memory of her became blurred. She quickly avoided it; she also tried to get close, but he seemed to be dismissed by his cold face; when talking to him cautiously, he also shunned it with being busy...

  In his opinion, Jiang Nian is still a little girl who doesn't understand the world. He didn't expect to be able to say these words to the old man in such a sensible way. Not only did he untangle the old man's heart, but he even proposed to divorce him!

Han Xiao heaved a sigh of relief. If the old man agrees this time, the marriage can be ended.

  He looked at the angry old man in the dining room and Jiang Nian who was carefully comforting the old man, raised his brows with a sense of coquettishness, raised his steps, walked over, and said, "What's the matter? Grandpa, who is this?" Made you angry again?"

  The old man was angry with Han Xiao! He stared at Han Xiao very unhappy and said, "You still have the face to come back!"

  Jiang Nian glanced at Han Xiao. The man was in a white T-shirt and black trousers. See.

  Han Xiao rubbed his nose: "Grandpa, I've been so obedient recently, but I don't have anything to provoke you, right?"

  "Which day have you never made me angry?"

  "Yes, yes, it's all my fault, grandpa, don't get so angry, it's not worth it for me!"

  The old man snorted heavily, and looked at Jiang Nian who was silent, the little girl smiled obediently at him with crooked eyes, and looked at his bastard grandson, who has never paid attention to Jiang Nian since he came in. Didn't even glance, didn't even say hello!

  The old man was so distressed that he lost his good looks when he looked at Han Xiao: "You can't see Nian Nian is beside you?"

  Han Xiao then looked at Jiang Nian, he raised his eyes, and she blinked at him too. Han Xiao nodded noblely at her and hummed.

  His arrogance is innate.

  "Snapped--!"

  The old man slapped him immediately: "That's what I taught you? No manners!"

  The old man is always getting old, but his strength is not weak at all. The pain caused Han Xiao to jump up on the spot and take a step back. He folded his arms and said, "Grandpa, why did you hit me again?"

  Anyway, old man Han is angry when he sees Han Xiao now. If he was younger, he could hang Han Xiao up and beat him! The real second-generation ancestor of the gangster, he is talented and capable, and he can barely be regarded as a talent.