Chapter 57 The Big Star's Little Lover (20

"The President's Wife Runs with the Ball" which aired in January ended perfectly, but the wave of public opinion it brought up has continued and never subsided.

  Bi Zheng had already seen the performance of this show from the report. This one caused a bigger splash than the previous one. After it was broadcast in January, its broadcast volume has exceeded 3 billion. In particular, the plot where the heroine is pregnant and wanders abroad with the half-length wealth obtained from the divorce from the hero has once become the focus of discussion.

The barrage during that time was very lively, and the screen was swiped hahaha. It was so lively that I couldn't find the comments I posted. They all said that this "running with the ball" was definitely the god-level belt they had seen. The ball runs! She is also the most pitiful heroine of an idol drama they have ever seen, not one of them!

  The little sister who studies hard: "Hahaha, it's so miserable, so miserable, it's so miserable!"

  A sheep bleated: "I also want to be so miserable, such a pitiful global real estate!"

  Mr. Bi and his wife: "My husband is really rich. When will you marry me, husband?"

  Qiqi: "Hahaha, the drama filmed by the talented and beautiful tour guide Jiang Nian is really extraordinary. It perfectly continues the wonderful sand sculpture route of the previous season, and even the second part has a tendency to slightly surpass the first part!"

  There is a cup of tea: "I guess Director Jiang's wonderful sand sculptures must have improved a step further. It's really gratifying! I can't wait to start looking forward to the third part hahahaha!"

  Jiang Nian is definitely the first person who can surpass the first to become a classic among classics.

  The heroine in "The President's Wife Runs with the Ball" is somewhat different from the heroine in "My Mr. President", but they both have the same complaints and can always give amazing reactions at critical moments. She is kind , Optimistic, strong, as if nothing can stump her, she will always make miserable things happy, making people cry is neither funny nor good.

  Of course, some people will criticize that Jiang Nian's drama has no connotation, let alone profound meaning, it is just a soap opera for people's entertainment, and when people become popular, it will always attract various opinions, but this does not affect the viewers' friends. It's like.

  As for why? Probably just too funny. = =

  Bi Zheng always felt that Jiang Nian was very smart. At least she had been on the set for the past few years. Whether it was photography, lighting, or supporting roles, although they were not very well-known, they were all dedicated and capable. It's like a pearl covered in layers, and countless rays of light bloomed because of Jiang Nian's excavation!

  That's why this movie can stand out among thousands of works even though it makes people tremble when they hear the title of the play. In addition to the interesting script, Jiang Nian's unique vision and serious and cautious style of acting are unavoidable.

  This grass-stage team formed by her alone, the loose sand gathered from all sides, because she condensed into a ball, it is possible to shoot such a successful work.

  Now that the success of the two dramas in succession has made Jiang Nian a hot new director, what's more, she also has a screenwriting talent that cannot be ignored - her comedy talent is rare in the world.

  When he secretly followed the drama, he couldn't help hahaha with the barrage. After laughing, he felt like a lunatic, and he was a little afraid to face reality.