Chapter 111 The Strange She (9)

Jiang Nian almost fell down, and fell into Xue Hang's arms at the right time. Everyone present was shocked by this accident, and they all looked at Jiang Nian and Xue Hang for a while, with different thoughts.

Not to mention Jia Ping, even Xue Hang's little assistant couldn't hold back and covered his eyes. He was ready for Jiang Nian to be thrown out, and the cameraman, lighting engineer, Fu Hua, and teachers naturally moved the small benches to prepare. watch a play.

  After all, Xue Hang is notoriously unfeminine and unfriendly. I heard that a company that was acquired kneeled in front of him and begged for a chance, but it didn't move him a bit, let alone the one who fell in love with Xue Hang. There are quite a lot of people, those who end up better get a cold face, don't say anything on the spot, and are then permanently blacklisted by Xue Hang, those who end up badly are thrown out on the spot, and then say "self-respect" to save face All gone. After all, it's not like this happened before. A few years ago, a certain actress got this kind of treatment when she was filming a promotional film, and it was once a rumor in the circle.

  As time passed, no one really dared to play tricks in front of Xue Hang, and even if they did, they didn't dare to be too blatant.

  I didn't expect this to be a foolish boldness!

  Who doesn't know that Xue Hang hates people who play tricks on him the most? Jiang Nian's move may be to show his identity and win better benefits and status for himself. It's really a good trick to praise Xue Hang to the sky in front of the public, and then turn around and play a beauty trick.

  And this method happened to be what Xue Hang hated the most.

  Thinking about it this way, others looked at Jiang Nian with pity and sympathy. Did they look shocked when they didn't see Xue Hang's expression? It must be because he didn't expect that he would be used by Jiang Nian to get angry It's gone!

  Just when they thought Xue Hang would throw Jiang Nian out, Xue Hang's attitude was quite unexpected!

  He hugged and supported her without throwing her out or taking a step back, let alone being indifferent or impatient. He stiffened his body, and unexpectedly found that the girl's body was very soft, with a slender waist, delicate and fragile. When he leaned against his arms, he could smell a faint fragrance, which was a bit cold and warm. He frowned and thought about it. There doesn't seem to be such a perfume in it. He looked down and saw the girl's round and fair shoulders, and a few strands of black hair scattered on the creamy and translucent skin...

  He coughed lightly, helped Jiang Nian to stand still, and said calmly, "How is it, you didn't get hurt?"

  Jiang Nian moved his feet, shook his head and said gratefully: "No, I'm not hurt, thank you Mr. Xue, you saved me again."

  Everyone was stunned: "...cough cough?!"

  The assistant has rescued Jiang Nian's skirt that was pressed under the chair. The skirt is quite strong, and it was not torn. She will definitely fall, that is the real "throwing in the arms", she will definitely be a sensation in the entertainment circle again.

  Xue Hang hummed reservedly, put his hands back into his trouser pockets, and said with a look of indifference and reproach: "Why are you so careless, look at the way."

  Jiang Nian said seriously: "Yes, I see."

  Xue Hang smiled. This silly girl looks very obedient. Of course, it would be even better if the thoughts in her heart can be so obedient.

  Jia Ping & Assistant & Photographer, etc.: ".........!!!"

  ...it's nothing short of a miracle!