Chapter 71 Perfect Couple 12

Start from the beginning

  Qi Bin's face turned blue, then turned black again, "...I am girlfriend with that girl just now, you misunderstood me!"

  "It's too much to be a friend, you have the face to say it?

  "..."

  Qi Bin found that he could not argue with anything, and the other party had a lot of power, and now he was overwhelmed by power, he was already at a disadvantage, and he would lose face in front of Liu Yingying and his classmates when the trouble became serious, and not only the college classmates would know , I'm afraid it will still pass through the ears of his former high school classmates. He dare not think about such a shameful thing, and now he can only bear it.

  He could only call Liu Yingying first, saying that he happened to have something to do first, and he would come back later when he went to KTV to sing.

  After Liu Yingying heard the news, she put down her chopsticks and chased to the door. Today is her birthday, and Jiang Nian is enough to upset her. How dare Qi Bin leave early? Doesn't she take her seriously??

  Qi Bin had just walked a few steps when Liu Yingying stopped him: "Qi Bin, do you have anything to do before you go after dinner? Today is my birthday."

  Liu Yingying ran out with an ugly face, the few at the same table naturally couldn't act as if they hadn't seen anything, they stared at each other suspiciously, put down their chopsticks and chased after them, and all of them came out after chasing, and they all looked at the standing Qi Bin at the door persuaded him to go back and have a meal, no matter how busy he was, he still wanted to eat.

  A few male classmates came up to him and asked him to go for a walk, let's go back and have a drink. Could it be that they would not stop us after we had a meal, and whispered: "Today is Yingying's birthday, so you just left How ugly is it?"

  Qi Bin was speechless, and couldn't say again and again that something was wrong with him! But he couldn't break free, so he had to be carried back by two big men, but when he arrived at the door, the little brother in uniform was full of smiles The person came up and said: "Sorry, this man bullied a female guest outside the bathroom door just now. Our young master has said that we will not entertain guests with such lack of personality in the future."

  The young owner of Gourmet House is also Zhang Xing, the only grandson in the rich man's charter. He has only one daughter in his life, and his assets will naturally be inherited by his daughter and grandson.

  How can it be such a coincidence? You can meet Gao Fushuai outside the toilet of Gourmet House?!

  In an instant, everyone looked at Qi Bin in unison! There were surprise, surprise, and disdain in their eyes. The two male classmates who were supporting him immediately let him go, and took a step back to keep a distance from him.

  Even Liu Yingying looked at him in surprise and frowned, feeling extremely ashamed.

  "Aren't you?"

  "Are you bullying girls?"

  "I said it was a misunderstanding, it's a misunderstanding! If you are spreading rumors indiscriminately, be careful and I will sue you!" Qi Bin was naturally furious, but the reputation of the young owner of Gourmet Juice was enough to deter him, and he snorted heavily, "So It's a lousy place, I don't even bother to come."

  He turned and walked away, his steps flustered.

  Seeing him walking away, Liu Yingying smiled awkwardly: "I didn't expect Qi Bin to be such a person..."

  Another high school classmate smiled: "Come on, let's go back to eat."?

  This attitude made several of Liu Yingying's college classmates think in their hearts. It seems that Qi Bin is really not a good person. Otherwise, why didn't the classmates who came with him for many years not explain to him? This is obviously a default!?