115 a couple of weeks later

Start from the beginning

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and made her a cup of coffee and cooked breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

My mom said morning Elle I said morning mom she smiled while cooking breakfast.

I made a cup of coffee and sat down on a barstool and played on my phone while waiting for the food to be finished cooking.

I said I can't wait to have a girls day my mom smiled and said trust me Elle I'm excited as well.

After the food was finished cooking we ate breakfast together and talked about our plans for the day.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed upstairs and went into our rooms to get ready for the day.

After me and my mom finished getting ready for the day we left and picked up coffee first.

Me and my mom jammed out to music while driving down the highway I looked out the window the whole time.

A little while later we got to the nail salon and went inside and sat down at two chairs next to each other.

I smiled and said so how is like being remarried mom she smiled and said it's actually amazing.

I smiled and said good she said how are you and Andy I said we are really good she smiled and said good I'm glad.

I said yea he's the best my mom smiled and said he is a really nice gentleman.

I laughed and said definitely and we continued talking about random shit and laughing together while getting our nails done.

After we got our nails done we got in the car and buckled up and my mom locked the car and turned on the car and started driving out of the parking lot.

Andy called and I answered it and talked to him for a while until me and my mom got to the hair salon and I told him I had to go.

Me and my mom headed inside and sat down in two chairs next to me and told the ladies what we wanted done.

A couple of hours later we left the hair salon and picked up food and headed home.

My step dad was already home we went inside and gave him a hug and he complemented our hair.

After we finished eating dinner we threw our trash away and headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.