Chapter 2 gives you five million (2)

Jiang Nian was an actor in her last life. Only her acting skills were unpopular.

   After her accidental death in a car accident, she was chosen by the Jinjiang Lord to be the tasker to upgrade the heroine's halo.

    She has been working diligently and diligently. The most important goal is to complete the task perfectly and save the collapse in the original world, earn enough points in exchange for the chance of rebirth.

    It's just that there are always many twists and turns in each mission. What troubles Jiang Nian the most is that once the heroine's halo rises to 60, she will definitely encounter a bottleneck.

    The Lord God of Jinjiang told her that this bottleneck is only big or small, or it is because of the car accident, that the cancer cannot be cured, or the deep sadomasochism mode of "I won't say it, I won't say it, and if you say it, I won't listen", is a misunderstanding, tortured body and heart.

    Of course, these misunderstandings will be resolved in the end, and then the mutual feelings will rise to the extreme! 

    Therefore, as long as the bottleneck is broken, the heroine's halo will have a chance to reach 100, and only when it reaches 100 will the task be completed.

    Today's Jiang Nian has encountered a bottleneck.

    Her heroine's halo has been stuck in the 60th segment for a while, and she was worried when Ms. Yao Shuqin came to the door.

   The outside world also reported that Shen Mingjiang and Yang Huiling were engaged...

    Jiang Nian rubbed her forehead and thought about it. She and Shen Ming met and fell in love so far, except for the Mary Su idol drama when you chased me, you chased me, and you said I didn't believe in them. It's almost time for you and me.

    Of course, this relationship is limited to when Jiang Nian and Shen Ming get along. Once they separate, Jiang Nian doesn't think much about Shen Ming, and never thinks about him when he doesn't see him.

    What are you doing, there are very few text messages and so on, and the lace news about him is even more interesting, so the small life is as easy as not falling in love.

    Now it is not easy to get up, she is going to quarrel! I'm going to be jealous for my boyfriend! I have to do what I should do as a vulnerable little girlfriend!

    Jiang Nian's preparations have been done, but unfortunately Shen Ming still hasn't contacted her for the next two days.

    Of course, this is better. Jiang Nian is very happy. The quarrel line can be lengthened. She feels that she is full of fighting power!

    Finally on the third day, Shen Ming has not come forward to explain any news about the marriage with the Yang family, but there is a trend of more and more real.

     Lin Xiaoyue always pays attention to the news, and when she sees this situation, her mind is full of trains, "Jiang Nian, Boss Shen didn't explain anything to you? Why do I think this is a bit true? I heard that the old man of the Shen family likes Yang Huiling very much."

    Jiang Nian was still rehearsing the quarrel scene in her mind, when she heard the words, he replied in a trance: "Not yet, he's been very busy these days, and I didn't have a chance to say anything to him."

    Lin Xiaoyue shook her head helplessly, and patted Jiang Nian's shoulder sympathetically: "Don't be too sad."

    Jiang Nian: "...?"