Chapter 1 gives you five million (1)

"Jiang Nian, why did I come to see you? I think you should understand, right?"

    "Here is a check."

    The number on the check was seven digits, and it was a bargaining chip to buy her to leave Shen Ming.

    It is also a turning point for the male protagonist to hate the female protagonist from love to hate, brooding, and abusive love.

    Shen Ming is the grandson of Shen's family and the most optimistic successor of Shen's father. 

   After getting his master's degree four years ago, he returned to Shen's to show his skills.

   In just a few years, he was promoted to the vice president of Shen's. He has a pivotal position in Shen's.

    A person like Shen Ming, whose life is gilded and inlaid with jade, is the object of envy and praise from countless people.

    Except for one thing - he actually let an ordinary female college student be his girlfriend? !

    When the news just went out, people who heard it were not surprised. Of course, the surprise was not that Shen Ming had found a college student girlfriend, but that he was actually good to her?

    Probably no one in their circle would have thought that Shen Ming would really marry a woman from a small family to enter the house, at most just for fun.

    Not to mention that even if Shen Ming wanted to marry, his Shen family would agree? 

    Not to mention that the one who is in charge of the Shen family now is the one who is the master of the house, it is still the old man Shen! 

    And the granddaughter-in-law that Mr. Shen was looking for was Yang Huiling, the third young lady of the Yang family.

    Although the family background of the Yang family is not as good as that of the Shen family, it is not bad.

    There are people in the military and political circles in the family. Yang Huiling herself is also a top student who graduated from a famous school.

     After returning to China, she worked in the family business. Well, in the eyes of the old man, he is one of the best candidates to assist Shen Ming.

    Although Shen Ming became famous at a young age, the old man Shen was even more domineering and stubborn.

    He believed that even Shen Ming could not open one or two door.

    So it’s just for fun. When it’s time to get married, you still have to obey the arrangements at home and go back to get married.

    No one will think that Shen Ming and Jiang Nian can have any good results. Jiang Nian is not a threat, of course, no one will really put Jiang Nian.

    In his eyes, it was just a joke anyway, and no one cared about Shen Ming.

    Therefore, Jiang Nian talked about a relatively relaxed and comfortable love, and brushed the heroine's halo from 10 to 60.

    Unfortunately, after reaching this point, she never moved again, whether she acted like a spoiled child, confessed affectionately, or personally cooking makes Shen Ming feel the warmth of home... It's impossible to wait.

    At this time, Shen Ming's mother, Yao Shuqin, came over and sent five million...

    Could it be that she should accept the five million check, and wait for the male protagonist to find her, abuse her, eat and drink alone.