61 a couple of months later andy and elle wedding

Começar do início

Nat sat beside me and I rested my chin on her shoulder I said I'm scared she smiled and said its going to be ok Elle I promise.

A little while later we got to the church and we all got out and headed into the church and went into a room and waited.

I smiled and looked around the church Amy walked Andy down the aisle.

A couple minutes later the bridesmaids and my maid of honor all walked down the aisle.

Chris walked over to me and gave me a hug and said you look really beautiful Elle I smiled and said thanks dad.

Chris held my hand and we walked out of the room and walked down the hallway and went down the hallway and walked towards the corridor.

Me and Chris stood in front of the corridor and he held my hand and I held my flowers and felt my heart race.

He said something funny and I started laughing I had my arm entertwined with his a little while later it was my turn.

Everyone stood up and we started walking I saw andy and my face lit up he said holy shit and I laughed and looked down.

Andy looked extremely handsome and I blushed my mom started crying a little bit.

The pastor said who is giving away this lovely young women my dad said me and I smiled andy extended his hand and helped me up and I smiled.

I gave my dad a hug and he said my baby and I smiled and he walked away andy said I'll take good care of her my dad said I know trust me and smiled and walked away.

The pastor said every one may now be seated he started and said it is my honor to marry these two amazing young people andy smiled and I blushed and looked down we were holding hands.

I felt my heart race again slightly the pastor said IF ANYONE OBJECTS THIS MARRIAGE PLEASE STAND UP OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

Me and Andy looked around and no one stood up and the pastor continued.

A couple minutes later me and Andy both said I Do and we both read our vows and put on the wedding rings.

The pastor said by the power invested in me I know pronounce you husband and wife.

Me and Andy started smiling like crazy he said you may now kiss your bride.

I grabbed Andy and pulled him close and kissed him passionately he pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

It felt like sparks were flying when we kissed.

Andy pulled back and smiled and so did I.

I said I love you andy and he smiled and said I love you more Elle Rose Biersack and I started smiling and kissed him again.

Everyone started clapping and cheering I grabbed my flowers from my cousin and gave her a hug me and Andy started walking down the isle together smiling like crazy I started laughing and so did andy.

Me and Andy walked out of the church and walked down the stairs he said fuckin hell I hate the sun.

I laughed and looked at him and he was glowing and his eyes were sparkling in the sunlight.

I smiled and bit my lip and we got into the limousine and headed to the after party.

I kissed Andys cheek and he smiled and said I'm happy your my wife I smiled and said me too.

Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I smiled and looked out of the window while we drive down the highway.

THE AFTER PARTY 🍾🥂:

A couple minutes later we got to the venue and he headed into the venue.

Andy held my hand while I held my flowers and he smiled widely while we were walking.

I felt my heart race while we were walking inside the venue.

A couple minutes later we finally got to the venue and met up with our friends.

Amy took my flowers and put them somewhere I gave her a hug and followed behind her.

Andy went to go hang out with his friends nat and Lucy followed behind me and Amy as well.

I laughed and said follow the leader and we made a train and started laughing together.

Andy smiled and shook his head and also bit his lip and said I'm gonna ruin the fuck outta her.

Cc said damn dude she needs to walk don't fuckin kill her and his friends started laughing together.

I hung out with Amy and my family and also nat and her family.

We all took pictures together then continued talking about random shit and laughed together.

Lucy was sitting next to me and I held her hand because she felt extremely clingy to me now.

A little while later I threw my bouquet and lucy caught it and we all laughed andy grabbed a chair and winked.

I said huh he said sit down I was like oh shit he laughed and helped me sit down and I smiled against his face.

Andy got on his knees and he said hey babe I'm on my knees my breath hitched and my head went back I was like shit and andy laughed and I looked back at him.

He said may you plz lift your dress he bit his lip I lifted my dress and andy lowered himself down and climbed under my dress.

My heart started racing I felt andys lips on my thigh and I smiled and blushed.

I felt andy separate my legs slightly and smile.

He kissed my heat and my face dropped slightly and he licked my thigh to my garter his breath was hot I felt his teeth when he bit the garter and he tugged it down.

Andy took it completely off and stood up and he winked at me and I Blushed again.

Andy tossed it and Cc caught it and we both laughed our asses off.

Me and Andy had our slow dance which was absolutely amazing it felt like it was just us in the room.

I danced with my dad and Natalie obviously because we just wanted to.

Andy shoved cake in my face which made me laugh like crazy. A little while later me and Andy changed and so did lucy and Cc.

I smiled and said aw my little sister loves cc Andy smiled and said it's absolutely adorable I smiled and said yea.

Lucy and Cc were having the time of their life laughing and dancing together and I bit my lip and smiled.

Me and Andy  grabbed our bags and headed to the airport.

A little while later we got on the plane to head to Bali me and Andy  took a couple pictures together it was fun.

A while later we got there and got to our hotel it was extremely nice.

Andy put our bags down me and Andy used the restroom I walked over to my bag and grabbed make up wipes.

I took off my makeup and andy smiled and kissed my head and I smiled we all ate really good food.

Me and Andy fell asleep at 2 am the sunset was really pretty also the bed was extremely comfortable.