Baby, You're A Haunted House

IOH era

Pete shook as the cold rain hit him. He was running but couldn't see through the blur of tears. Silhouettes moved out of his way as he ran.

He made out the familiar house. The house he went too when it got to be too much. He banged on the door, his hands in a fist.

The door opened and a tired strawberry blonde was in the door frame. Pete stumbled into Patrick, sobbing and apologizing for waking him up.

"Pete! Pete! It's okay, I promise! I said you could come here any time, remember?"

Pete continued to sob into Patrick's shoulder. "Yes I remember."

"Come on, come here." Patrick soothed as he closed the door with his foot. "Come on, let's cuddle, mkay?" Patrick pulled Pete through his house into they were into his bedroom.

He sat on the bed bringing Pete with him. "What's wrong? Just a bad night?"

Pete's bottom lip quivered and he bursted into tears. "You-you we're right bout Mikey."

Patrick's face turned into a frown. He knew exactly what he meant. "Petey? What did he do?"

"I- he-" Pete stumbled over his words for a good minute before crying again.

"It's my fault! I-i should-should've trusted your gut! I'm such a fucking screw up!"

"No! No! Pete no you are not! Please tell me what happened so I can help!"

Pete inhaled.

"Start from the beginning." Patrick suggested.

As Pete walked in the apartment he heard Mikey moan. It wasn't uncommon for Pete to come home while Mikey was masturbating so Pete just smirked and put his keys on the table. He slowly opened the bedroom door and to his horror he sees Mikey being fucked by Pete's ex-best friend Gabe. "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK MIKEY!" Pete screamed. "Pete!" Mikey yelped clinging to Gabe out of surprise. "GET THE FUCK OUT! BOTH OF YOU! AND DO NOT COME BACK! EVER!" Gabe and Mikey quickly got dressed and ran out the door. Once they left Pete broke out into tears.

Patrick blinked. "Oh Pete! I-im so so sorry!"

"No. Patrick. Don't be. I-i fucked it up. It's because of me. I'm a failure."

"Pete, no your not. Mikey is a fucking asshole who lost a fucking great guy today and that is his loss. I love you Pete, and I love you for you."

Pete looked up and smiled. "You really mean it?" He asked.

"Pete! Ofcourse I fucking mean it! To be completely honest with you, ever since I met you I have been so much better. If it weren't for you I would really not be alive. You saved my life just from being my friend and everyday I am thankful and honestly I want to spend every day of my life with you. Just me and you. No one else."

Pete blushed. He had been so stupid. He loved Patrick so much and had for the longest time and he can't believe that he felt the same way.

"Patrick. Would you be my boyfriend please?"

Patrick smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way. Except for being your husband."

Pete placed his head in Patrick's lap.

"We'll work on that." He smirked pecking Patrick.

Patrick ruffled Pete's hair and kissed his head.

"Hey Patty?"

"Mhm."

"Did you know that I've been getting into revenge sex lately?"

Patrick smirked as Pete tore off his shirt.

😏

Peterick Oneshots <3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara