Rikey <3

Mikey's smile tjejsjsjsmdnfnanfnfjw

Ray beamed as the ending of the song neared. "Three two one we came to fuck everybody parties til the gasman comes!" Gerard practically yells into the microphone.

"Sparkle like Bowie in a morning sun and get a parking violation on Le Brea til it's done! Hair back, collar up, jet-black so cool! Sing to all the kids that are mean to you!"

Ray's fingers work fast on his guitar. He made sure to be in the same tempo as Gerard. "Come on!" Frank yelled into the microphone as Gerard continued to sing.

The ending of the song finally came and Gerard screamed and pointed his fingers into the air. Adrenaline rushed through Ray as he finished the cords.

"We have one more song before we leave tonight!" Gerard said moving his fiery red hair out of his face. "And that ofcourse is, Helena take it away Frank!" Frank began to play and Ray joined shortly after.

They played all of Helena. "So long and goodnight!"

As the guitar faded out Gerard sighed contently. Frank was already off of the stage. Ray neared Mikey and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Nice job, baby." He whispered.

Mikey smiled happily. "You did so good, Ray. Just like always." Mikey whispers back.

Ray blushes and heads off stage following Gerard, Mikey shortly behind him.

I'm sorry but Mikey's smile againdksekekfkejdkdjs