Life's Unfair

I'm sorry but I'm so fucking cliche and a stan of enemies to lovers. Enjoy!
TTTYG era

Patrick Stumph is the new student at Disco University. He is pretty nervous about it. At other schools he got bullied a lot and he's scared it's still going to happen.

He stares at the big doors waiting for him. He goes through them. The school is huge, way bigger than what he is used to.

He looks at his schedule timidly.

Math Room 107

He begins to wander. After about five minutes he realizes he's lost. He searches for someone to help. He sees a boy around his height. His hair is black and messy and he is walking alone.

Patirck walks up to him. "Excuse me?" He says rather quietly. The boy zips around and stares him down. "What?" He asks gruffly. Patirck is immediately intimidated.

"Do you know where room 107 is?" He asks.

The boy chuckles. "You a new kid, aren't you? Can't help a nerd like you. Good luck." Then he begins to walk away.

Patrick doesn't want to be late on his first day. He gains confidence and runs up to the boy. "Hey!" He shouts.

The boy turns around and narrows his eyes at Patrick. "Stop stalkin' me, kid." He growls.

"You have some balls being rude to me on the first day. You don't even know my name and you can't help me?" Patrick pouts.

The boy is rather surprised. He turns around to face Patrick and he mutters something to himself. "Listen here you little bitch, I run this fucking school so don't get in my way. And don't ever talk to me like that again, you hear?" The boy grabs Patrick by the shirt, it's balled up in his fist.

"You hear?" He repeats.

Patrick is not gonna back down this easily. He's deal with some dudes like him back at his old school and he's not gonna be treated the same way.

"I don't fucking care if you are the principal! I'm trying to get to my class and you can't take two seconds to tell me where it is?" Patrick shouts back.

The boy seems to be stunned. He throws Patirck down hard. "You mother fucker! Don't ever talk to me like that! Just wait until later today when I hunt down your ass and beat you to a pulp!" The boy spits.

He walks away leaving Patrick shaking on the floor. Patrick is basically traumatized and he's deciding whether or not to run out of the school. He's already made enemies with the first person he talked too.

He gets up and begins to wander the school more. Fifteen minutes go by and he has no idea where he is still. He slides down a wall and begins to sulk quietly.

A bit walks past him. The boy notices Patirck and sits by him. "You alright?" He asks.

Patrick looks over and nods to the boy. "I'm Mikey." The boy says.

"Patrick."

"Do you need help finding your class?"

"Yes!" Patrick had a his paper to Mikey. Mikey looks at it and smiles. That's my class that I'm supposed to be in. I usually skip but I'll come with you."

Mikey helps Patirck up and they walk together. Mr. Davis shoots the boys a look when they walk in.

"Mikey take a seat." He says. "You, what's your name?"

Patrick bites his lip. "Patirck." He says.

"Late on your first day?" Mr, Davis asks.

"Sorry, Sir, I got lost." Patrick whispers.