Touchy

Punk Pete IOH era
Pastel Pat Soul Punk era

They were considered the cutest couple. Patrick and Pete. Pete wore ton of black and eyeliner. He listened to bands like Green Day and Metallica.

Patrick was the opposite. He dressed up in skirts and thigh highs. He wore bows even and danced around the school halls humming pop music.

They were totally different but such a cute couple. Of course there had to be people who were "jealous". One of those people were Pete's best friends Gerard.

Gerard watched Patrick be cute with Pete. They kissed and hugged and went everywhere together. Gerard wished it was him. Any chance he got he took it.

This was a day like any other. Patrick and Pete were on the bench by the front of the school. Pete had gotten up to grab his hoodie because of how cold it was. Gerard took this chance and sat beside Patrick.

"Hey Pattycakes." He said rubbing Patrick's thigh slyly. Patrick smiled at Gerard. "Hey Gee!" He said happily. "It cold." He whispered.

Gerard smirked. "Do you want my hoodie?" He asks. Patrick's face lights up and Gerard thinks it's the cutest thing ever. "Please?"

Gerard smiles. "Anything for you, sunshine." Gerard gives the hoodie to Patrick and the blonde takes it happily.

It's not to long before Pete comes back to see Patrick in Gerard's hoodie and Gerard a little too close for comfort. Pete narrows his eyes, jealousy bubbling inside of him.

He walks over clearing his throat and staring Gerard down. "Babe, let's get to class."

"But class doesn't start in another ten minutes! And Gerard was telling me about his pet hamster! Aren't hamsters the cutest!" Patrick giggles.

"They are, just like you, Patty." Gerard says eyeballing Pete. "Thanks!" Patrick smiles.

Pete grits his teeth and grabs Patrick. He holds Patrick bridal style and walks off with him. "Hey! Pete! Put me down!" Patrick shrieks.

Pete complies and sets him down. "What was that for?" Patrick asks.

"Didn't you see? Gerard was flirting with you! You are mine!"

Patrick just smiles. "Well aren't you jealous? You're so cute Petey!" Patrick giggles and pecks Pete on the cheek.

Pete blushes but rolls his eyes. "I'm not friends with him anymore." He states. "Come on! You've known Gee since kindergarten! You are best friends with his brother!"

"Yeah but he tried to steal you from me." Pete mutters.

"No one is stealing me from you. I'm all yours." Patrick responds.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Still keeping my eye on him though."

Patrick shakes his head slightly. "Fine just don't kill him if he talks to me."

"I'll do more than that."

"Pete!"

Thanks to whats_a_sleep for the idea! I crammed Geetrick in there to :D