Peterickey

Pete x Patrick x Mikey. I'm trying it out. I have never done something like this before so here we go.

It's not like Pete meant to get a crush on two of his best friends. It just kind of happened.

Well Patrick is so polite and he has such a cute giggle. He's quiet and awkward around others but himself around Pete.

Mikey is the same way. He's not shy he just doesn't talk a lot. He's skinny and boney compare to Patrick who is more plump.

But they are both Pete's type. He loves them both. That's the problem. He can't just be like 'hey dudes I love you both' that's weird.

So that's why he is sitting on the Fall Out Boy tour bus with his head in his hands trying to think of a solution. That's when the worst thing happens.

There is a knock on the door. That's okay. That happens. Patrick goes to answer it. That's okay too.

Then boom Mikey fucking Way is there. He's obviously there for Pete, but Pete can't face either of them right now.

Patrick smiles slightly at Mikey. "Hey." He whispers.

"Hey, uh, is Pete here?" Mikey asks.

Patrick zips around and points to the emo. Mikey smiles as he walks onto the bus. "Hey you wanna like, hang out or something?" Mikey asks.

Pete sighs deeply before nodding. Mikey smiles. Fuck. Why is he so cute?

He extends a hand to Pete and Pete grabs it. Mikey pulls him up and his eyes fall onto the short strawberry blonde standing there awkwardly with his hat lowered above his eyes.

"Hey, Patrick, do you want come with us?" Mikey asks.

Patrick is looks up, blush dusting his cheeks, he hesitates for a moment but nods. Mikey grins and grabs Patrick's hand. "C'mon!" He cheers.

They all walk out of the bus. They walk, not to a particular place. Pete hates it but loves the whole ride. Patrick and Mikey talk and turns out they have a couple things in common.

Pete can't stand it. The way they smile, their laughs, their voices. It drives him insane and he just wants to kiss them both. But he can't.

Darkness falls along the summer skies and they find a tree to sit by. Pete crumbles to the ground, as Mikey has his knees to his chest. Patrick simply sits on the grass infront if them, criss cross style.

Night creeps up and Patrick watches with a gleaming look in his eyes. Pete swears it's the prettiest thing he's seen. Mikey too.

It's a perfect night. A slight chill. A fire crackling in the distance. The moon shining bright through the pitch black sky, dusted with stars.

Patrick lies on the grass, his hands folded infront of him. He's so peaceful, almost like he's in a casket, waiting to be buried. Mikey crawls over by Patrick, lying by his side.

Pete watched them, his eyes fixated on their mouths moving. It's too quiet for him to hear.

"Pete. Come here." Mikey says.

Pete climbs over, lying on the other side of Patrick. The three of them watch the stars. It feels like hours go by before Patrick yawning sends Mikey out of his trance.

"Sorry I kept you guys out so long." He whispers.

Pete sits up. "No, don't apologize, that was probably the most relaxing thing I've done a bit." He admits.

Patrick nods in a agreement. "Let's stay out here." He whispers.

"I don't know." Mikey sighs.

"Please?"

Mikey blinks. Usually a stupid please makes him want to leave more, but coming from Patrick it's an entirely different story.

He cracks a side smile and nods. Pete lies back down on the grass and continues to watch the stars. He wishes this moment could last forever. They all do.

Pete feels an arm around his and he looks over. Patrick has his face snuggled into his neck. His breath slow and steady, soft snores escape his lips.

Mikey notices and spoons Patrick from the side. Mikey's hand rests on Patrick's leg. Pete smiles. He hears Mikey beginning to fall asleep also.

This is perfect, he thinks. Him, Patrick, and Mikey. This is how he wants it all the time. Just the three of them. No more and no less. Just that.

Pete remembers this night every time he looks at his two beautiful husbands.