Topping?

FUTCT era

"So I'm guessing I top?" Pete jokingly pushed Patrick. "Hm? Top? What are you talking about?" The strawberry blonde's eyes peeked out from under his hat.

"Like, ya know...wait- you don't know what that means?" Pete blinked. Patrick shrugged his shoulders. "Am I supposed too?" "Not necessarily but you really should." Pete said stuffing his hands in his hoodie.

"Then tell me. What does it mean?" Patrick stopped walking and looked over. Pete blinked again, he didn't think he'd ever have to explain this to someone, especially Patrick.

"Um it's like uh...a top is like the dominant one in the relationship, a bottom would be like a submissive." Pete shrugged. It was the best he could.

Patrick let out a sound of reassurance that he knew what Pete was talking about, but he had no idea. "Here I'll show you when we get back to the bus." Pete said.

Patrick nodded and they continued to walk.

The two boys walked inside the bus. Andy and Joe weren't there so Pete decided it was the perfect time to show Patrick what he meant.

Pete grabbed Patrick as soon as they got inside. He crashed their lips together pushing Patrick onto the wall. He licked his bottom lip wanting entrance. The younger boy granted it opening his mouth slightly. Pete's tongue slid in his mouth. After a few minutes of french kissing Pete pulled away.

Patrick's face was a light pink. "Um, see uh kinda like that." Pete whispered. It was a strangely awkward moment for them. "Hm, I think I understand." Patrick said breaking the silence.

He pulled Pete close to him, connecting their lips again. He turned the couple around so Pete was against the wall. The strawberry blonde slid his hands up the older boys torso. Yet again after another make out session they pulled away.

"Like that? Is that how you top?" Patrick asked, his baby blue eyes wide and full of curiosity. "Y-yeah, exactly." Pete stuttered. Patrick's eyes lit up and he smiled. Pete blushed at how cute he was.

A/N Okay I love this idea. I really like the idea of Patrick topping Pete for some reason. Also can we just appreciate this for a moment.

I love this picture XD