Ass

IOH era when he was like blonde
The pic above don't mind Gabe Saporta
Smut

Pete runs his fingers through his blonde hair. He couldn't think about anything except for his boyfriend. Patrick was out of town and coming back tomorrow but Pete couldn't wait until tomorrow.

He sighs, frustratedly putting his phone down. His fingers trail down his body until they get to his belt. Pete inhales sharply as he undoes it.

He unbuttons and zips down his fly. He wiggles partially out of his jeans just enough for his boxers to show. He bites his lip and his fingers reach inside his boxers and pull his erection out.

He kinda sits there for a minute. Hard but not hard enough to the point where he is dying to get off. He lightly strokes himself as he thinks of Patrick.

Well one particular part of Patrick.

His ass.

Pete grunts as he thinks of all the dirty things he wants to do. All the things he wants to do to his ass. He's pumping harder and faster now, determined to get off. He reaches for his phone to text Patrick.

He snaps a quick dick pic then sends it to Patrick. He deletes right away not wanting another one to get out to the internet.

'Thinking of you ;)' he types quickly. He throws his phone down before continuing to jerk off. He lets out an especially loud moan when his thumb swipes over his tip.

His phone goes off and he's quick to grab it.

A picture of Patrick in revealing lingerie looks back at him. His jaw drops as he stares. Only a few more strokes before an orgasm sends him gasping. It takes a few minutes to collect himself.

'Buy that. Buy that right fucking now'

Okay that was very embarrassing to write. Anyway do you guys ship petekey/pikey cuz I didn't know if I should start a one shot book for it if you guys aren't gonna read it 😅