Day 11

Comfort
FUTCT Era

"I'm really nervous." Patrick whispers swinging his legs and watching Pete shyly.

"It's okay Patrick. If you want I can keep the crowd going by talking and you just gotta sing." Pete replies turning to Patrick.

"Could you?" Pete smiles. "Course Patty! Whatever you need. That's what band members are here for."

Patrick laughs aloud and smiles at Pete.

"Thank you so much." He says getting up and hugging Pete. Pete feels a warm tingling in his stomach. A feeling unfamiliar to him. As soon as Patrick pulls away the tingle gets lost. Pete wants it back.

////

"Just want to say thank you for everyone coming out here tonight! It really means alot to us!" Pete yells to the crowd.

Patrick smiles at Pete and Pete smiles back.

"Next song we are playing is called Dead On Arrival!"

They all start playing then Patrick starts to sing.

"Hope this is the last time cause I'd never say no to you! This conversation is dead on arrival!" Pete smiles at the familiar voice. The oddly calming voice to Pete.

Throughout the show Patrick's vocals get a bit shaky and Pete makes sure he's okay. He will say encouraging words every so often like 'your doing so good' and 'I love your voice'. Each time sending blush across Patrick's face.

When the concert was over Patrick let out the breath he had been holding in all day. Pete rushed in the dressing room, hugging Patrick.

"You do really good Patty!" He giggled

"Thank you so much Pete." Patrick says shyly.

"Now that that's over, wanna go get some pizza?" Patrick giggled.

"That would be awesome."