Bet

M A N I A Era
Smut

"No way." Pete laughs.

"Yes way! Come on! Please!"

"No way babe!"

Patrick crossed his arms and made whiney noises. "You're just not that type of guy."

"Pete! Please!"

Pete laughed. It wasn't funny. They had been friends for 20 years and dating for 5. They've had sex countless times and Pete was always topping. It wasn't fair.

"I bet I can make you scream!" Patrick protested. Pete burst out in laughter. "I'm not joking Pete. I want you on the bed. Clothes off. All fours. You have until I get back in there."

"PFFFT. Yes sir." Pete chuckled heading to the bedroom. He doubted Patrick but was curious how far they could get until Patrick gave up.

He stripped of his clothes and climbed onto the bed. He moved his hair from his face and waited patiently for his boyfriend to return. Patrick came in the room. He had a condom in one hand and lube in the other.

"Did you bring that for when I fuck you?" Pete joked. Patrick looked up at him and rolled his eyes. "Keep up the act and I won't prep you." Patrick mumbled taking his hat off.

"Oooh. You really are serious. You took your hat off."

Patrick stuffed the condom in his pocket and popped open the bottle of lube. "Come closer to the end of the bed so I can reach you." It was a demand but Patrick sounded so polite. Pete smiled and crawled towards Patrick.

"What are you going to do first?" Pete asked intrigued.

"Turn around."

Pete obeyed and looked back at Patrick. "Don't watch me it's weird." Patrick said pouring a generous amount of lube on his hand.

"But I love to watch you work. It's hot." Pete smirked. Patrick grabbed Pete's hair and pushed a finger in. Pete let out a whine from the sudden sting.

"Tell me when your ready." Patrick soothed.

Pete nodded and Patrick stuck another finger in. He twisted them to make sure to stretch Pete. He slowly added another watching Pete for scrunching his face.

"Your more calm then I thought you would be." Patrick spoke spreading his fingers. Pete moaned at the sudden sensation.

"God Patrick."

"What's wrong?"

"Just fuck me already!"

Patrick smirked. Not even five minutes ago Pete was teasing Patrick and now he was begging. Patrick might as well have fun while he had Pete like this.

"Hm." He hummed thrusting his fingers in and out. Pete's mouth hung up and barely audible moans streamed.

"Patrick! Don't be such a fucking tease!" He cursed.

Patrick smiled and let go of Pete's hair to undo his jeans. He pulled down his jeans and boxers while taking his fingers out of Pete. He pulled out the condom and tore the packaging with his teeth.

As Patrick worked Pete glanced at him. His eyes sparkling as they got closer and closer to fucking. Patrick snapped Pete out of his thoughts. "You ready?" He asked.

"Yes. Fuck yes. Please hurry." Patrick lined himself up and pushed in. Pete let out a low groan of pleasure. Patrick started at a slow pace his hands resting on Pete's back.

"Patrick. Please got faster." Pete begged. Patrick obligated and moved his hands to rest on Pete's hips. He sped up his hips digging his finger nails into Pete's tan skin.

Pete was letting out strings of cursing and low pants. "Fuck!" He growled. Pete shoved his face into the mattress still moaning.

Patrick's hands fled up to Pete's hair again he yanked it causing Pete to gasp loudly. Patrick kissed at Pete's neck, nibbling and biting. Every so often he would whisper something into Pete's ear.

"Patrick! Patrick! I'm-im gonna- fuck!" Pete yelled, his voice raspy. Patrick went faster determined to finish himself. He felt the familiar felling rise in his stomach.

"Shit!" He called out before releasing into Pete. Both took a moment to come down from their high. Patrick pulled out and threw the condom away. He lied beside Pete and snaked his arm around him.

"I win." He smiled.

"We are so doing that again."

I don't know why but it's embarrassing to write smut but I got the courage to post it. I love Dom/top Patrick :)