kisses attack

SRAR era cuz fedoras

*smooch* "How the hell are you so cute Patrick?" Pete says running his fingers through Patrick's hair. *Smooch* "Pete! C'mon! W-we have to get ready for the show!" Patrick whines trying to push Pete away from him. Pete just gets closer to Patrick kissing him. *Smooch* "Never." *Smooch* "Ever." *Smooch* "I will never stop!" *Smooch*

Patrick was practically dying of laughter. "C'MON YOU TWO! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Joe yells. "Fiiine." Pete calls back pulling Patrick to his feet.

After the show was over they went back to the crappy excuse of a hotel room they were staying at. Patrick lays on the bed, panting quite loudly. "You okay?" Pete asks sitting next to the boy.

Patrick only nods. He sits up to face Pete. Pete plants a big fat wet kiss right on his nose. "Eww! Nasty Pete!" Patrick sighs. Pete only giggles and throws himself onto Patrick. "Get off! You're heavy!" Patrick whines punching and kicking at Pete.

*Smooch* *Smooch* *smooch* *smooch* *smooch*

Pete kisses the small frame. Patrick punches Pete in the head. "OW! FUCK!" Pete yells holding his head. Patrick giggles and rolls Pete on to his side of the bed.

"You hurt me!" Pete protests. "Good." Patrick smiles. Patrick soon falls asleep a bit afterwards. Pete kisses Patrick one last time before going to sleep himself.

A/N Very short very simple but I just got the idea and thought it was very cute Pete just kissing Patrick over and over again.