I just want you

Before Fame tttyg era

"Patrick you're gonna be a legal adult! How could you not be excited?" Joe shook the strawberry blonde. "I don't know! I just-just...I don't know!" Patrick whined as he pulled away from Joe.

Patrick was gonna turn eighteen tomorrow, and Pete had no idea what to get him. He's only known the dude for a few months and he doesn't know much about him.

"You get presents and shit, how could you not being excited about your birthday? No to mention that you're gonna be eighteen." Pete mumbled as thoughts circulated his mind.

"Like I said I know. I am excited it's just..." Patrick hesitated. "It's just what?" Andy asked plopping next to Pete. Patrick mumbled to himself and shook his head. "It's nothing forget I said anything." "Well it can't be nothing! C'mon tell us!" Joe chirped.

"Don't push it Joe. Like he said forget about it." Pete murmured still worried about what to get Patrick. "Whatever whatever sorry." Joe apologized. "So Patrick, what do you want for your birthday anyway?" Andy asked glancing at the soon to be birthday boy.

"Hm. Well, I don't really know." Patrick said shyly. "REALLY? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU WANT?" Joe shrieked. Patrick put his head down and whimpered.

"Hey fucking relax Joe. Really Patrick c'mon and think. You gotta want something." Pete said. "Well, maybe like a new guitar but those are really expensive." Patrick mumbled. "Yeah no way sorry." Joe said.

Patrick mumbled under his breath. "What was that?" Andy looked up. "N-nothing!!!" Patrick's eyes were wide. "Are you alright dude?" Pete asked concerned. Patrick didn't say anything. "I-i'm gonna go to bed since we have a gig tomorrow." Patrick mumbled.

"Hey hey! We still don't know what you want!" Joe yelled. "Get me whatever!!!" Patrick yelled back. "I'm gonna go to bed too." Pete said getting up.

"Patrick?" Pete whispered sitting next to the strawberry blonde. "M sorry..." Patrick mumbled. "For?" Pete asked. "It's just- I- n-nevermind." Patrick stuttered.

"Tell me." Pete said sternly. Patrick looked over to him blush across his cheeks. "You're only eighteen once Patrick, you gotta at least tell me something you want." Pete said moving closer to Patrick.

He didn't say anything, he just moved closer to Pete mumbling something every now and then. "Are you oka-"

"No." Patrick interrupted.

"Patrick, please tell me what's going on. I want you to be happy, you're gonna be eighteen for God's sake." Pete sighed.

"Pete- I- I-...I L-LOVE YOU!!!!!"

"Patrick-"

"No! I-i'm s-sorry! I shouldn't have-have said anything! I just ruined out friendship!" Patrick sobbed.

"NO! No you didn't Patrick! I love you too you idiot!" Pete spewed.

Patrick looked up, baby blue eyes filled with a look of confusion and fear. "Patrick, when I laid eyes on you I thought you were the most beautiful person I've ever seen." Pete soothed.

"D-don't lie to me about something l-like that." Patrick mumbled. Pete stated at Patrick. "Are you kidding. We aren't doing this. No. You're fucking so beautiful! Why would you not think that?" Pete was angry that Patrick thought he wasn't beautiful.

"Was that it? Was that what you wanted for your birthday? For me to be with you?" Pete was connecting the dots. Patrick nervously nodded. "Hm, I think I can do that." Pete pressed his lips against Patrick's.

A/N Sorry for taking so long! I was kinda busy with school. Any suggestions feel free to comment! :)