punkxpastel

It was gonna come eventually. Plus crossdressing Patrick is so freaking cute!
Punk Pete
Pastel Patrick
SRAR era
Pete throws himself against his bed. His eyes locked on the door waiting for his roommate to walk through. He clicks his tongue and shuffles his feet until he hears a creek.

An absolutely stunning boy walks through the door. A black fedora placed on his head. A violet purple dress with frilly sleeves. Black dress shoes and white stockings to top it all off. The lock eyes observing their obvious difference. Pete takes a large breath, shuffling up from the bed.

He extends a hand smiling slightly. "My name is Pete. Pete Wentz, I guess we will be roommates. Hope that's not an issues cutie." He winks.

Pete is gay. He knows he's gay. And this pretty boy is just what he needed. The younger smiles and reaches to shake Pete's hand.

"My name is Patrick!" He chirps.

Pete's eyes grow wide. His voice is soft and soothing. The opposite of Pete, his voice was raspy and rough.

"Got it." He mumbles shuffling back to his bed. Patrick smiles and sits on his own bed. He starts to unpack everything. It's nearly folded all over his bed. He places the dresses, skirts, and cardigans in his closet.

Pete's clothes were already all over the place. He didn't care and it was interesting to watch Patrick put his clothing away. "So cutie. You crossdress?" Pete asks cocking his head to the side.

Patrick turns around and beams. "Y-yeah. I hope it's not a problem." He whispers.

"It's the exact opposite. I've always wanted someone to put on little fashion shoots for me." He flirts.

Patrick blushes. "I might have to take you up on that offer." He says watching Pete lay on his back.

"I'd love to right now but I got to get some Z's." Pete smiles.

The strawberry blonde nods in agreement and shimmies out of his dress. He puts on a pair of pajamas and snuggles in his blankets.

"Maybe tomorrow we can hangout or something." Pete suggests.

"Yeah. That sounds good." Patrick beams.

"Night."

"Goodnight! Sweet dreams!

Hehe