"Best friends"

M A N I A era

"DECLAN! GET BACK HERE!" Patrick screeched as he ran through the house. "You need some help Pattycakes?" Pete joked scooping up Declan in his arms.

"Uncle Petey! Uncle Petey!" Declan giggled. "You have no idea, Elisa took Ant for a ride they've been gone for two hours and dealing with Declan is a nightmare. I have no idea how she does it." Patrick sighed.

Meagan and Pete had broken up a month ago, Pete kept Bronx, Saint, and Marvel. Ever since Meagan and Pete split, Pete was getting his little crush on Patrick again. He hated to hear Elisa's name in his mouth.

"Yeah, woman are saints." Pete muttered. "Saint! Saint! Uncle Petey is Saint here?" Declan asked bouncing up and down. Pete giggled and nodded.

"Where where!" Declan asked. "She's getting out of the car with Bronx and Marvel." Pete responded patting Declan on the head.

The door open and all three of Pete's children burst through the door. "Declan!!!!" Saint screeched and ran up to the boy. They bounced around the house and went inside Declan's room.

"Hey uncle Patrick." Bronx smiled holding the four year old in his arms. "Hey Bronx!" Patrick said hugging Bronx. Pete watched out of the corner of his eye, smiling.

"Bronx you take Marvel into Declan's room and you guys go play okay?" Pete instructioned. Bronx nodded and went inside Declan's room.

"You okay Pete? You're kind of asking strange lately. Is it about Meagan? Do you want to talk?" Patrick soothed walking over to Pete.

Goddamn Patrick was making this 'little crush' thing into a a big huge crush. "Yeah I'm okay, sorry I didn't mean to worry you Patty." Pete said placing his hand on Patrick's shoulder.

"Alright well I'm your best friend if you need to talk to anyone, I'm here." Patrick responded while smiling.

The problem.

Pete wanted more then best friends.

Pete only nodded awkwardly. Friend zoned.

A/N yeah idk wtf this is. Thought it was cute but it's not.