Day 1

Getting Lost Somewhere
FUTCT era

Patrick shivers intensely as they hit another dead end.

"Pete, are we lost?" He mumbles through his scarf.

Pete is silent so Patrick already knows the answer.

"I'm sorry, Trick." Pete whispers turning to Patrick. It's cold and rainy and Patrick is tired of walking. "Can we take a break?" Patrick asks.

"Course." Pete takes Patrick's hand in his and leads him to a bench nearby. Pete sits, bring Patrick down with him.

Patrick shivers harder, wrapping his scarf around himself more.

"I'm so sorry Patrick I didn't mean for us to get lost." Pete apologizes kissing Patrick's forehead. Patrick hums in response, to cold to actually say anything.

A cold autumn breeze comes upon them and Patrick is shaking now. "Aw baby." Pete whispers pulling Patrick closer to him. Patrick clings to Pete's side as he shakes violently.

After a few minutes he stops and begins to get tired. His eyes shut despite his efforts to try and fight it. Pete can't bring himself to wake him up so he lets the boy rest on him.

////

"Hey!"

Pete and Patrick shake awake. They look up to see Travie in his truck. Patirck jumps up from the bench and runs to his truck. Pete laughs and gets up to.

"Thanks Trav." Pete smiles getting in the front next to him.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Travie responds turning up his radio louder.