Netflix And Chill

MANIA era

"Baby, come on the movie is gonna start!"

Patrick rushed into the living room with a bowl of popcorn. He settled next to his husband, Pete, on the couch and put the red bowl full of a delicious salty snack for the two of them to share.

"Did I miss anything?" Patrick asks leaning his head on the olders shoulder.

"Nah, you were just in time." Pete responds placing his hand on the pale leg. The movie starts, both boys stare at the screen intently.

They were watching Halloween 2018. Patrick wasn't all that in to scary movies. He got spooked easily so he would mainly pay his attention to the popcorn or snuggling into Pete's side.

Pete on the other hand loved the adrenaline. Everytime a jump scare or a scream happened his eyes lit up with excitement.

At some point in the movie the popcorn was gone and Patrick was almost on top of Pete. Pete didn't mind at all and let Patrick shove his face in the crock of his neck.

Pete's eyes were glued to the screen and when Michael Myers came from a side of the screen Patrick let out a shriek.

Pete immediately laughed out loud. He thought it was adorable. Patrick pouted and frowned at Pete.

"Not funny." He muttered.

"Little bit." Pete said pecking the pouty boys lips.

Patrick reluctantly kissed back. As the kiss deepened Pete fell back into the couch as Patrick straddled him.

They began to French kiss, there tongues dancing. Pete's hands fled up to Patrick's thighs, squeezing them in his hands.

Patrick let out a gasp in the kiss and Pete smirked against his lips. Patrick had one hand in Pete's black hair and the other on his chest.

Pete tugged at Patrick bottomed lip, biting down hard. Patrick clenched at Pete's shirt hard.

Pete broke this kiss leaving Patrick breathing hard. He sat up, pulling off his shirt and he began to suck dark purple and red marks onto Patrick's pale neck.

Patrick tilted his head to give Pete better access. Patrick but his lip as Eye kissed around.

Pete wrapped both his arms around Patrick's torso, squeezing the slightest and pressing Patrick's body against his.

"Pete." Patrick whimpers.

"Come on baby boy." Pete whispers. "Let's take this to the bedroom."