Prom

FUTCT (Dance Dance music video)

Patrick sighed. In less than a day it was prom, and Patrick had no prom date. He wouldn't mind if prom didn't happen once in your life.

He looked up to the board and quickly jotted down notes. There was no one he could ask. All his friends had prom dates and why would they want to go with him?

Patrick was the nerdy kid. He was shy, awkward, and a bit chubby. He wore a ton of hats and had sideburns. No way someone liked him.

Oh boy was he wrong. The last person in the school Patrick had a chance with was Pete Wentz. Pete played soccer. He was fit. Tan, muscular, and very popular. He wore dark brims of eyeliner and band tees.

Patrick wouldn't lie that he found Pete very attractive. Maybe even a crush. But he had no chance.

The loud bell caught him off guard and he stumbled to pick up his things and get out of there. He leaned against the hall and read over the notes he had written earlier that day.

It was a shopping list for food to buy to bring home. It happened every Friday. He sighed once again and began walking down the halls. People rushed past him hollering and shouting at the top of their lungs.

Even though Patrick didn't have a prom date he might as well anyway. He planned on picking up a suit once he got out of the building. People stepped on him as the ran past.

Patrick got lost in the crowd. He grumbled and nudge a person next to him.

"H-hey? What's with the shouting?"

The person turned around. It was Mikey Way.

"Pete Wentz is gonna ask somebody to prom!"

Mikey Way had a huge crush on Pete and Patrick knew that. Mikey was quite lanky and skinny. His baggy hair often Infront of his eyes. His glasses falling off his face.

"Good luck." Patrick murmered almost sarcastically.

"Ladies and gentlemen."

The whole room went quiet. This was it.

"The lucky man who has a chance to get taken out to prom with me."

Oh. Lucky man. So this mysterious secret lover was a male. Probably Mikey.

"I've liked this guy for a while now. I've watched him and dreamed of this moment."

Just hurry and say Mikey's name so I can leave.

"Patrick Stumph."

Patrick perked up at his name.

"Are you in this crowd?"

Patrick nervously made his way through the crowd. He stopped mere feet away from Pete. Pete lended his hands towards him. Patrick took it and was pulled towards Pete. He took both of Patrick's hands and looked him deep in the eyes.

"Patrick Stump. Would you care to go to prom with me?"

This can't be happening. No way is the Pete Wentz asking me to go to prom.

"Y-yes."

Oh god. I blew it. My stupid stutter. How am I supposed to survive prom with a hot tan muscular guy who looks so much better then me?

Pete smiled. "I'll see you tonight." He winked. Patrick felt like he was gonna die.

I promise to make a part two! My fingers are dying though