Fuck!!

MANIA era

"Pete! Get up!" Patrick called. There was a low groan that came from the bedroom. Quiet shuffling followed after. Finally, the door opened and out popped Pete. His hair a mess and ofcourse he was in boxers.

Patrick looked up, baby blues meeting light browns. "What happened?" Pete blinked. "You said you would take Bronx, Dec, and Saint to school." Patrick pouted, his face flushed. Pete stood there recalling what he had to his husband the day before.

"Okay okay just let me get changed Pete sighed. The strawberry blonde smiled picking up his son in his hands. The reason Ant and Marvel weren't going to school is because they were sick, so Patrick decided he would stay home with them and Pete would take the others to school.

"Bronx! Are you ready?" Patrick called. He peered out from his room. "Yes daddy!" He smiled. His full body finally came out. Bronx aways called Pete dad and Patrick daddy.

"Can you go find where Saint went please?" Patrick smiled. Bronx bounced off. He took a sigh of relief and carried out Declan to the car. He strapped him on and got him buckled. Bronx came out with Saint who looked very grumpy.

"I don't wanna go daddy! Please please! I saw stay here with you!" Saint tugged at Patrick's shirt. He only smiled. Bronx picked her up and set her down in the seat next to Declan. He sat down next to her.

Finally Pete came out of the house. He had dark black jeans and a Metallica shirt on. Patrick laughed. "I hope you don't get arrested for kidnap." Patrick playfully slapped Pete's arm. Pete rolled his eyes pecking Patrick on the lips.

Patrick sighed and went back inside the house. He walked into the small room and spotted his son laying down counting. He smiled.

After about an hour Pete came back. He threw himself onto the couch. Patrick came peeked his head out to see his husband there a sweaty mess. Patrick giggled.

"Long day?" He joked. "How the hell do you get those kids out of that car?" He grumbled sitting up to look at his lover. Patrick shrugged and kissed Pete. "Since you didn't eat yet I'll make breakfast." Pete nodded and got up.

He walked down the small hall to reach is down when he tripped and fell. "OW FUCK!" He yelled. "Pete!" Patrick called out. He ran over to his husband who was on the floor in defeat. Small giggles could be heard from the inside of a room.

"Fuck!" A small voice called after more giggles. "Peter!" Patrick shook him. Pete's eyes shot wide open. "Fuck!" Another voice called with more laughs. Patrick open the door and ran inside.

"No! No! You don't say that. Only grown ups say that!" Patrick said sternly. Marvel giggled. "What does fuck mean?" She asked. Patrick looked over at Pete. Pete smiled nervously.

"Like daddy said, that's only a word that grown ups say when they get hurt...or feel pleasure." Pete teased. Patrick practically punched Pete in the face. Marvel still looked up. "Fuck!" She said again.

Ant looked upset. "Daddy said that's only what grown ups say!" He frowned. Patrick giggled. "Make sure you guys don't say that again...if you do...the boogie man will get you!" Patrick smiled menacingly.

Ant and Marvel shrieked in horror. "Now get to bed." Patrick said sternly. Ant and Marvel dropped like flies. Patrick closed the door quietly, careful to wake them up.

"You idiot!" He pushed Pete. The black haired boy only giggled. "This isn't funny Pete. You're glad they aren't old enough to get your very obvious sexual joke." Patrick pouted.

"I'm sorry baby, I promise to be more careful when cursing around the kids." Pete announced. "You better." Patrick rolled his eyes.

A/N woo 640 word count besides the Authors Note.