Day 9

Hugging
MANIA era

It has been over an hour since Pete has been holding Patrick. They were in an interview and Pete shuffled behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Pete hasn't said anything the whole time and Patrick doesn't want to speak up because honestly he love it. He loves the way Pete's hands softly hug his abdomen.

He finds it weirly comforting and it helps him through the interview since he usually stutters over his words and shit.

Pete begins to sway with Patrick. Patrick Swayze to quietly giggling to himself.

"Hey." Pete whispers in his ear.

"Hi." Patrick whispers back timidly.

"You're cute."

"You are unbelievably clingly today."

Pete smile big. "I know I am. Once this interview is over I'm gonna have you on that bed with my arms around you and you are gonna be sleeping peacefully. "

There's a pause.

"That was strangely demanding."

"Good."

Andy begins answering a question when Pete begins swaying more aggressively. Patrick steps on Pete's foot to get him to stop.

"That hurt." Pete complains tightening his grip on Patrick.

"You are hiding me to tight."

"Yeah you know I uh I think Mania is different from our other albums in a good way." Pete answers.

"Uh yeah I think Pete is right." Patrick adds in awkwardly.

"You are cute when you don't know what's going on." Pete whispers into Patrick's ear.

"Shut it."

Pete tightens his grip on Patrick harder.

Was listening to Hold Me Tight Or Don't while writing this.