Soft Spot

TTYG era

Pete moved his baggy bangs out of his eyes. "Damnit." He mumbled as he smudge the dark eyeliner under his eyes.

"Baby?" Pete spun around to see his boyfriend Patrick in a baby blue dress. Pete smiled and ghosted Patrick's hips. "God I just want to marry you even more." Pete mumbled kissing Patrick on the cheek.

"Alright you can tell me how much you love me after class." He said snatching his rainbow backpack. "Wait does my eyeliner look okay?" Pete asked smudging it more.

"Keep messing with it and you will look like a raccoon." Patrick said slipping his hand into Pete's. Pete rolled his eyes and let Patrick drag him along. "Alright after class meet up at my locker." Patrick said pecking Pete on the lips and smoothing out his black shirt.

"Alright. See you later cutie."

"Don't forgot!" Patrick called.

Pete chuckled and slowly walked into the other direction.

After class was over Patrick hurried to his locker. Pete was there leaning against it. Patrick clung to Pete's side and smiled.

"Hey gorgeous." Pete smiled bring Patrick close to him. "Hm. What's your next class."

"Math."

"I have science."

"How about we meet at the lunch room." Pete suggested his hands wandering up Patrick's petite frame.

"Mkay!" Patrick said kissing Pete again. "I love you. I don't want to leave you." He added.

Pete chuckled, finding Patrick absolutely irresistible. "Don't want to be late for class." He snickered spinning Patrick and letting go of his hand. Patrick laughed and spun on his heels and walked away thinking of Pete. Mikey watched in disgust.

After class again Patrick rushed to meet with Pete until he felt a hand on his shoulder. Shivers ran down his spine as he looked over. Jesus. It's just Mikey. Oh wait. It's Mikey.

Mikey would never talk to Patrick so it was really weird for him to even touch Patrick. "Hey. We need to talk." He said. His voice stung at Patrick. "Okay."

He followed Mikey into a closet.

"So what's up." Patrick asked awkwardly.

Mikey's eyes watched Patrick like a hawk. "You know." He started. "You and Pete obviously are in love, but a little advice. No one likes a clingy whiney bitch. Especially someone like Pete. You're not being cute and it's just repetitive. So if you want your relationship to last with him then I suggest to start acting more like him."

The words stabbed Patrick like knives. It was hard to take in all at once. He wanted to break down and cry. "O-okay." Was all he could muster before walking out and running to Pete.

He entered the lunch room his eyes darting around when he saw Pete sticking his middle finger up at some kids. He ran towards him throwing himself at Pete.

"Woah woah! What happened baby?" Pete held Patrick close to his chest. Patrick couldn't open his mouth without any sobs coming out. "I'm sorry." He whispered finally.

"What? Did you do something wrong?"

"I-i am just annoying I'm sorry!" Patrick cried out. Pete's eyes grew wide and held Patrick even tighter. "Who the hell said you were annoying?" Pete asked.

"M-mikey. A-and he's right! I-i'm always clinging onto you and-and I'm whiney!"

Pete's eyes filled with tears. "No! No! No! Baby, you're perfect. Nothing you could do could make me angry baby. I love you so fucking much. You're so cute when you do things like that. Please don't ever say something like that."

Pete's words soothed Patrick and he dug his face feeling into Pete's shirt. "You alright know?" He asked. "Y-yeah." Patrick smiled. "Alright. Now. Where's Mikey? I wanna have a little talk with him."

My writing kick is about to end so I'm making the most of it. :)