Day 2

Birthday

Pete groaned as he opened his apartment door. It was supposed to be his birthday but not even his mom had said anything to him.

He flicks the light on and sets his coffee on the table. He pulls his shirt over his hand and lies down on his couch. He starts to watch TV just as he would do any other day.

As he watches he hears noises in the kitchen. Instinctively he shoots up from the couch grabbing the broom. "Hello?" He says.

"Petey?" Only Patrick calls him that.

"Patty?"

Patrick comes out from the corner of the room. He is wearing a baby blue dress with white stockings. "Happy birthday baby!" Patrick shouts running towards Pete.

Pete catches Patrick and wraps his hand around Patrick's waist. "Thank you so much Tricky."

"I got you a couple of presents!" Patrick jumps off of him and runs to go get a bag. "You didn't have to."

Patrick comes back holding a black bag at Pete. Pete opens it and smiles.

"I have one two so we can match!"

Pete pulls out a white shirt that says 'I love him'. Pete puts it back in the bag and grabs Patrick kissing him.

"I also got you a doughnut!" Patrick cheers kissing Pete's nose. "Thank you so much. Best birthday ever."

Patrick smiles. "Do you want to cuddle?" Patrick nods and follows Pete to the couch.

Pete stumbles on the couch and pulls Patrick onto him.

"Thank you so much again Trick. I love you."

"I love you too!"

Patrick cuddles closely to Pete's chest as they watch television. Patrick made Pete's birthday so much better.