You Look Amazing II

Pete adjusts his tie again. He stares into the mirror blankly before ripping the tie completely off. Gabe walks in with a bag of chips. "What's wrong, bud?" He asks.

"I can't I just it's not perfect. Patrick is so perfect and I'm not." Pete sighs sitting in the small bench. Gabe groans loudly.

"Shut up Peter pretty Wentz you are like so handsome it's not funny. Everybody wants to date you or look like you." Gabe crosses his arms and narrows his eyes.

"Okay okay I get it." Pete grumbles standing in front of the mirror again.

"You look fine, Pete, really. Patrick thinks you are beautiful anyway." Gabe says fixing Pete's tie.

"Thanks man." Pete says sighing.

"It's almost time."

Pete bites his lip hard but nods. "Okay."

"It's okay to be nervous, I bet Patrick is."

Pete chuckles. "Poor Patrick he's probably scared to death."

Belle chimes and Pete hearts drops.

"Good-luck buddy. I'll be right by your side." Gabe says playfully shoving Pete to the door. Pete walks out of it Gabe following behind.

Pete walks down the aisle eyes staring at him. He bites his lip as he reaches the alter. He stands in his place and turns his head to his soon to be husband walking down the aisle.

He's in the white dress. The white dress Pete has dreamed of ever since he met the boy. Pete can feel tears rise into his eyes. Patrick gracefully walks down.

He reaches the alter and smiles at Pete. Pete swears his heart is melting.

"Peter Wentz." The (I think priest? I don't know how weddings work) says.

Pete swallows hard. "Patrick you are the most perfect human being ever. It is an absolute honor to be called your husband. I promise to keep your heart safe and I will never hurt you. I could never love anybody the way I love you."

Patrick blushes immensely as the words spill from the bottom of Pete's heart.

"Patrick Stump."

"Pete I-I you are I just you are everything. Everything about you I love. Everything. Your smile. Your laugh. Your personality. Just everything. There isn't anything about you that I could not love. You are such a caring person and I just know that you will be the best husband ever."

Pete is taken aback at Patrick's words. He feels so loved in that very moment.

"Peter Wentz do you take Patrick Stump as your lawful husband?"

"Yes."

"Patrick Stump do you take Peter Wentz as your lawful husband."

"Y-yes."

"You may now kiss."

It's a kiss so sweet and passionate. A kiss that changes literally everything.

It's like night time and I have school so tomorrow I'm going to write the last part! XOXO <3 -Jason