Collision Of Your Kiss Made It So Hard

Song inspiration: Cemetery Drive By My Chemical Romance

Pete's POV
Another argument. This has been happening alot recently. Sometimes it's my fault or it's just a stupid reason. This time it was my fault completely. I was working late again and Brendon asked if I wanted to go to the bar. I don't get drunk often afraid of what happens if I do, well guess what? I got drunk.

At the bar my old friend Mikey Way was there. Me and Mikey dated back in 2005 only for the summer though. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. I hooked up with Mikey. Unlucky for me Joe and Andy witnessed the whole thing go down and told Patrick.

Now I'm here, Patrick is in the bathroom with the door locked. I can hear his whimpers and cries. It breaks my heart to even hear him cry and now because it was my fault? I'm putting all my weight on the kitchen counter. Tears streaming down my face, Bronx was saying something to me but I wasn't listening.

The bathroom door opened. Patrick came out wiping his eyes like he wasn't crying but it was obvious he was. He sniffled and puffed up his chest. "I-i'm moving out and we-we are break *sniffle* breaking up..." I could feel my face get hot and my eyes were ready to pour out an ocean.

"O-okay." I say trying not to show emotion. Patrick nodded turning away and going in to our bedroom. As soon as the door slammed I crumbled down and started to cry hard. Bronx hugged me and asked why were fighting. I just shook my head and said "go to y-your room please." Bronx nodded and he
left.

I cried back in my hands. What was I going to do with out Patrick? He was the love of my life and I couldn't even go a few hours with out seeing him? What about fall out boy? What about the fans? What was this going to do to everyone?

Patrick came out of the room. I jumped to my feet and wiped my eyes. Patrick pulled out a couple suit cases. "Do you need help?" I ask trying to sound polite. "No but Mikey might." He said with a grin and tears running down his face. I look to the side filled with guilt. "Where are you gonna go any way?" I ask. "With Elisa. I want to see my kids and I already called her so don't even try offering a ride." He replied.

I nod. Patrick goes to the door. Turning while opening the door. "Tell Bronx I said goodbye." I nod in silence. "Goodbye Pete Wentz. I'll see you in a couple weeks for the Fall out Boy tour." I nod. Before Patrick closes the door I run over and grab his hand. "P- Patrick's begins to say but I interrupt him with a kiss.

"Mmmm!" Patrick tries to say as I deepen the kiss. Patrick pulls away from me his eyes wide and filled with tears. He jumps into my arms wrapping his hands around me. "I-IM SO SORRY!" He shouts while crying. I kiss his forehead. "Hey hey Patty cakes. I say stroking his hair. Patrick jumps off me and grabs his phone. His fingers work fast opening his phone. His thumbs work fast and he looks up at me.

He cries hugging me more. "I feel so horrible overreacting like that I'm so fucking sorry." Patrick was swearing so I knew he was upset. I hug him again kissing his forehead once again. "I promise you it's alright baby. It's my fault I should have never agreed to go with Brendon." I say.

Patrick just keeps hugging me. I take the suitcases and bring them back. "Does this mean Patrick is staying?" Bronx says coming out of nowhere. Patrick giggles and I nod. Me and Patrick go back in to the bedroom. I sit on the bed letting out a sigh of relief. Patrick sits next to me putting his hand on my knee.

"I love you so much Petey."

"I love you so much more Patty cakes."