Gold

Young blood Chronical era
Blood

Pete stumbled over a twig. He yelped in pain. "Petey? Where are you?" The voice was a growl but so calming. What the fuck did those girls do to you Patrick?

Pete quickly shot up and started to run again. He didn't want to run but he had no idea what Patrick was going to do to him. His thoughts had distracted him and he ran right into a tree. Blood streamed from his face.

Damn. He thought. He couldn't stop running no matter what. His legs ached and felt like they would give out at any moment. Patrick was singing a small tune. A familiar tune.

"I love everything about you so let me see your moves let me see your moves!"

His singing filled the forest. Pete realized he was never going to escape. Patrick's singing got progressively louder and Pete had no chance of survival.

"Patrick." He stated. He kept his chest out and his shoulders back. "Oh there you are darling." Patrick's golden eyes peered out from a tree.

"Patrick. You don't have to do this." Pete was rambling. He had no idea what Patrick was going to do. "Oh Petey." Patrick smiled. "I love you, you know that?"

"Patrick. I love you too, so tell me why the hell are you trying to kill us?!"

"I'm not. I would never harm you Petey. You're special. You're mine."

Pete looked around for something to defend himself with as Patrick stalked closer. He could never hurt Patrick was the problem. "What about Joe and Andy? Didn't care about them enough!?"

"Oh Petey. They aren't like you."

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"Stop yelling." Patrick winced. Pete figured it out. He needed to get the old Patrick to come out.

"Do you know who you are?"

"That doesn't really matter."

"You're Patrick Martin Vaughn Stump, and you are the lead singer of Fall Out Boy and my best friend."

"Why can't I be something more!" He shouted. His eyes filled with tears. "I want you to love me like I love you!"

Oh. "I do love you! I need you! I need you back! Patrick. Lips pressed close to mine true blue."

"What are you doing Petey?"

"But the prince of any falling empire knows what everybody wants everybody wants. To drive through the night just to drive back home."

Patrick started to whine. "Stop!" He shouted.

"Things aren't the same any more. Some nights it gets so bad. I almost pick up the phone!"

"N-no! Stop singing!"

"Trade baby blues for wide eyed browns! I sleep with your old shirts and walk through this house I know it's strange, it's a strange why of saying that I'm supposed to love you! I'm supposed to love you! Woah!

Patrick was down on the ground shivering and crying. His eyes were defromed into a golish blue. Getting closer.

"I've already given up on myself twice, thirds time is the charm! Third time is a charm! Threw caution to the wind but I got a lousy arm! And-

"-I trace your silhouettes on the wall and I kiss them whenever I'm down. Whenever I'm down."

"Patrick!" Pete ran to Patrick tightly holding him. "Pete- What happened?" "You don't remember?"

"I remember you singing G.I.N.A.S.F.S that's why I joined in."

"It's doesn't matter what happened. I'm just glad your back. We have to get out of here." Patrick nodded and followed Pete.

I love G.I.N.A.S.F.S <3