Netflix And Chill II

BIG BOY SMUT

Pete threw Patrick onto roughly. He immediately leaned over beginning to continue there make out session. Pete trailed down sucking new marks onto the pale neck that already had a whole bunch of hickeys.

He went back up to Patrick's ear and whispered in it intently. "Can I take your shirt off?" He asks, biting down on the lobe.

Patrick nods submissively, and with that Pete's hands fine the hem of the white shirt. Patrick puts his hands above his hand and Pete pulls it above the shorter boys head and smiles at the pale skin that is now exposed.

Patrick shudders at the sudden cool air and because Pete is staring him down. He would feel self conscious Pete didn't starts nipping at his stomach.

Patrick tilts his head up, whimpering as he feels Pete's tongue run across his skin. Pete starts leaving bite marks along Patrick's chest.

"Pete." Patrick mutters almost in annoyance of the teasing. The older boy smirks and he pulls down his sweat pants leaving both of them in boxers.

"Pete, hurry up."

Next thing both of them know the lube has been uncapped and Pete has his fingers in Patrick. Pete watches his face for signs of pain even though he knows Patrick can take it he still wants to make sure.

Two fingers, then three, and Patrick is begging for Pete to fuck him. Pete loves it. To tease his husband, make him beg. How they can fuck like horny teens when Pete is almost forty.

Pete is lubed up and has a condom on already. His tip pressing against Patrick's entrance. The shorter boy fists the sheets as Pete pushes in slowly.

Pete bottoms out but waits until Patrick is comfortable. One of the pale legs is thrown over his shoulder he takes this as an opportunity. He slides his nimbly fingers across the skin.

Patrick's legs are cold, but sweaty. He smacks it, loving the way the skin jiggles. Patrick jumps slightly out of surprise. Pete does is again, watching in almost amazement.

"Pete, please." Patrick whines. Pete decides enough is enough for now and he starts to move his hips.

He immediately groans out. It has been a minute since the two of them have gotten time to their selves. Especially to have sex.

Patrick's other leg wraps around Pete's waist, their skin contrasting. Pete picks up his pace, missing the sensation.

Patrick let's out his first moan and it's like music to Pete's ears. He needs to hear it more. He pulls almost all the way out before slamming there hips together.

Patrick cries out, fisting the sheets. Sweat trickles down the tan spine as Pete thrusts. Patrick and Pete's groans collide together.

Pete grips the leg that is thrown over his shoulder hard.

"We need to do this more often." Pete pants between moans.

"Yeah?" Patrick cocks his eyebrow, sweating sliding down his face.

"Fuck yeah, masturbating isn't as good as this."

Patrick begins to laugh, a moan interrupting it. His nails dig into the bedsheets, his knuckles a bright white from how hard he is gripping.

"Shit! Patrick, baby, I'm close." Pete breathes.

Patrick nods in agreement. Pete uses the rest of his stamina to ram into Patrick as hard as he can. Patrick is on the verge of shrieking as his orgasm rips through him.

Pete let's out a low groan as he releases into the condom. Both of them are panting heavily, sweat clinging to their faces.

Pete pulls out, puts the condom on the trash, and lies down next to Patrick. Patrick rolls over onto Pete and shoves his face into Pete's neck.

"Hey, what happened in the movie?" Patrick asks.

"No idea. Whatever it was couldn't have been more exciting than this." Pete responds.